them

3 hours ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

Can’t confirm whether its true or not but I used to work with a guy a couple of years ago who is close to a friend of griffiths’s wife and he said allegedly she got fingered in a burger king but not by griffiths

Anyway he should get the max punishment available he is clearly a deviant and this is a recurring pattern of behaviour. 

stinky-fingers.gif

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

"Angeball" - cringe.

Fucking sickening how quickly the media spin has turned - from second choice clueless Aussie to the man who is re-inventing how football should be played. Suppose it’ll be all the sweeter when that mob and their ‘Angeball’ get scudded out the Champions League qualifiers.

5 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Let's just hope Griffith's doesn't open a fast food place. It would be 30 year old meat between 15 year old buns.

Can you imagine? McDonald’s would start doing birthday parties again and he’d be dressed up as Ronald McTarrier:ang:

Bluekev likes this

24 minutes ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

Like I said I can’t confirm its authenticity its not like I seen it in the flesh but the guy is a sensible person, not the type to make up stuff. 

Heard some other stories about Griffiths as well, obviously not what’s just came out about him though. Its not hard to imagine that it was real though she is the type that would think its fine to get fingered in a fast food place. You need to be a bit mental to go out with that beast Griffiths anyway. 

The things people do for a freebie, hope the fingerbanger washed his hands before serving other customers.

LuxembourgBlue and Bluekev like this

Just now, GM63 said:

The things people do for a freebie, hope the fingerbanger washed his hands before serving other customers.

Would hope so mate but who knows, god help the poor bastards that got a whopper meal following the finger banging. 

Can imagine the big man wearing a burger king crown hat while he giving it to old leigh’s missus. Vile is an understatement. 

Heard as well that he is in debt big time to a couple of Albanian’s, supposedly one of them was hanging around his house and he seen them at his shed and he shat himself and hid in his house. Not that its any surprise to anyone but apparently he is thick as shit as well. 

Apparently he cheats on her alot which is no surprise given the current allegations but she’s done it to him too. The funniest I heard although this one I find hard to believe is that she cheated on him with a chinese take away guy that didn’t speak English :lol:

Supposedly she had it off with two guys from Falkirk she met on a night out at the same time but christ knows, wouldn’t put it past anyone associated with that cretin