them

MisterC

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They will hold the same disgust for him that the Man U fans had for Rooney when he shagged the granny.

And there's fuck all wrong with shagging a granny, show's you the beggars moral compass is fucked imo.

7 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

The disturbing thing for me is that he went about it very carefully, knowing that by only sending emojis and “ I’ll leave you to work it out” he was covering his back incase he got found out and things got legal.

Suggests to me 2 things , he’s one devious little beast and that he’s well versed in doing this to young girls.

100% correct. Bheast as per MO was undoubtedly sussing things out but got caught out and has been snp/greens given the wrong verdict. Disgusting.

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

And there's fuck all wrong with shagging a granny, show's you the beggars moral compass is fucked imo.

I think I was too subtle.

I mean when Rooney shagged the Granny everyone was horrified that she was too old.

Celtic fans probably feel the same disgust towards Griffith's with the 15 year old.

20 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Anyone with any common sense will see that’s exactly what he’s done. My friend that was formerly in the police said from the beginning that there wasn’t enough in it to do him on, unless they uncovered something else. Unfortunately that’s what’s happened but everyone with a brain cell will see him for what he is.

100% correct.

Imagine heavyweight intellectuals like Tyrone Mings and Marcus Rashford had been found remotely guilty of the same behaviour? (pure and utter bullshite) Racism is being done to hide soap dodgers anti good man Protenstantism. Lest ye not good people.

2 hours ago, Lintel said:

100% correct.

Imagine heavyweight intellectuals like Tyrone Mings and Marcus Rashford had been found remotely guilty of the same behaviour? (pure and utter bullshite) Racism is being done to hide soap dodgers anti good man Protenstantism. Lest ye not good people.

image.png.31e2c0ae103ae8bfa8a793ee5400a04b.png

image.png

4 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

The disturbing thing for me is that he went about it very carefully, knowing that by only sending emojis and “ I’ll leave you to work it out” he was covering his back incase he got found out and things got legal.

Suggests to me 2 things , he’s one devious little beast and that he’s well versed in doing this to young girls.

Yeah the horrible wee cunts been clever enough to not actually use the words , 

Also the way it played out over social media means if there was evidence on phone etc he's probably had a day or 2 to delete stuff