them

MisterC

8 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

The disturbing thing for me is that he went about it very carefully, knowing that by only sending emojis and “ I’ll leave you to work it out” he was covering his back incase he got found out and things got legal.

Suggests to me 2 things , he’s one devious little beast and that he’s well versed in doing this to young girls.

no mate you are overthinking it

do you think real police who hunt peados think in england and around the world think " ah fuck he used a camera emoji rather than the words so we cant do him"

its just the scottish police are so corrupt and are nothing more than the SNPs and RCs own security force that this got dropped

8 hours ago, Lintel said:

100% correct.

Imagine heavyweight intellectuals like Tyrone Mings and Marcus Rashford had been found remotely guilty of the same behaviour? (pure and utter bullshite) Racism is being done to hide soap dodgers anti good man Protenstantism. Lest ye not good people.

Awryt Hermann long time no see mate

still cannot see the fenians playing the racist,shoplifting,coke head,gambling and child groomer again.
but just for a laugh i hope their poster boy takes them to the cleaners for his years contract,which he will blow in a short period of time,that's if he doesn't owe it to crooks.
anyway up he's done. 

salmon helped to write scotlands paedophile and all round creep charter,and the legal system are facilitating the process. :vomit::