them

MisterC

35 minutes ago, Clunge said:

If they get 13.5 for him then we should be looking at 20 mil for Kamara.

If Wilson can't get over £20m for Kamara when they've got that for that lanky streak of piss on his last year then he is no any good at his job. 

£13.5m for Ajer with a full contract is still way over valuation. The guy is fucking shite and proven so in Europe since signing with them.

16 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Barkas, Soro, Johnstone and Dembele in one night. 😅😅

How many times have we all seen this? Shitebag players, who know the team they're playing with is shite and looking like they'll struggle to win, so they start pulling up with knocks/niggles rather than face playing in a side that may lose and get criticism? The scumbags want no part in it so take the cowards way out. Hopefully that's what's happening here:lol:

6 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

How many times have we all seen this? Shitebag players, who know the team they're playing with is shite and looking like they'll struggle to win, so they start pulling up with knocks/niggles rather than face playing in a side that may lose and get criticism? The scumbags want no part in it so take the cowards way out. Hopefully that's what's happening here:lol:

It is the 'Flange' effect I would say. :smokingcowboy:

14 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Never seen it but the tim in the work says the tackle on Dembele was a shocker, agreed they are all shitebags but. 

3 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Outstanding business from them if they get anywhere near that 

If all us amatuers can see he is pish I don't understand how professional scouts don't. I've not watched much of him but everytime he has looked either pish or average. 

Tbf as much as we think he is shite, Duffy wasn't the worst PL CB and he managed 91 games in the prem for Brighton. I dont think ajer will set the world alight but Brentford is about his level in that league IMO and he will do alright for them.

3 minutes ago, Finny said:

If all us amatuers can see he is pish I don't understand how professional scouts don't. I've not watched much of him but everytime he has looked either pish or average. 

Must be the same cunts who were watching Karl Svensson back in the day.. 

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Must be the same cunts who were watching Karl Svensson back in the day.. 

I suppose Joe Worrall is getting hyped as a 12 million player. What do I know🤣🤣🤣

Ajer looks OK when allowed space to go forward. But he is a poor defender. Can't see Brentford meeting the asking price as he is worth nowhere near it.

Better to wait until Xmas then get him to sign a pre and at that point negotiate an early release fee. That's if the story is true.