them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

As long as football continues in England, it will continue in Scotland. Mad tarriers being mad won't make a difference.

I don't know. Sturgeon can cancel elite sport if she wants.

It's very clever to actually go for elite sport rather than just Scottish football. Expect elite sports role to be front n centre of the presser today along with the vaccine scandal.

5 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

As long as football continues in England, it will continue in Scotland. Mad tarriers being mad won't make a difference.

Yep, it's just mad tarriers being mad tarriers and embarrassing themselves.

Covid infection numbers while still high, have peaked and are going down. Be different if they were still rising and new restrictions had to be brought in. 

Yesterday's rant by Lennon won't have changed anything ffs. 

Thoughts on Eddie Howe rumour for them? 

He had Bournemouth playing some decent stuff but it's a bit different going up against 11 men behind the ball every week. Always interesting to see a manager make that step up.

Although, he might start well due to most teams now having a go at them :lol:

Eddie Howe comes across as an absolute fanny of a guy, I know we would say this but I don’t think he’s got the stomach for a job in Glasgow. As somebody so beautifully put it the other day “he’d be on the phone to his Maw the moment somebody called him a cunt at a petrol station!”. 

That is exactly the Eddie Howe I see. 

41 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

WOW, the dawning realisation....

iu.jpeg

Amazing that all this time they thought it was because he was a Northern Irish catholic, despite them employing another, far more successful Northern Irish catholic as manager and him getting nowhere near the same levels of hate. Better late than never I suppose

25 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Thoughts on Eddie Howe rumour for them? 

He had Bournemouth playing some decent stuff but it's a bit different going up against 11 men behind the ball every week. Always interesting to see a manager make that step up.

Although, he might start well due to most teams now having a go at them :lol:

Did he not jump ship at Burnley becuase he was home sick?

I don't know if he would handle the pressure here, Bournemouth played some really poor football in their last PL season aswell.

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

I just love the anti catholic bigotry card being played

Same old Sevcovid - always cheating.

:sevcovid:

Is it not a concern that the bbc Scotland give cranks like Frank a platform to spout utter lies and allow him to try and deflect from what are the FACTS. 

Its funny but its a false message getting out to folk who dont know better.