them

MisterC

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Good to see the real definition of chugging being used .

The young team have fucked it ,they use the American version now ,Drink quick .

Almost spat my dinner out one night when the wee man proudly claimed that when he grows up he wants to be the fastest chugger in the world ,😁

How'd ya know he was meaning the American version??.............................:hmmm::lol:

20 minutes ago, don logan said:

What am I missing about his domestic stats? From Wikipedia he's got 49 goals in 162 games.

Since he started playing in the J-League (he played a few seasons in their second tier first) he’s scored 45 in 102 games domestically.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Signed a 20 year old utility player from Sheffield Wednesday :lol:

Not that I give a fuck and hope they carry on as they are but in their position I would be raging .

Attacking wasn’t their weak point last season it was their bomb scare defence and merry go round of clowns in goal :lol:

champions league qualifier on the horizon and if anything their defence is weaker with ajer about to leave 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Good to see the real definition of chugging being used .

The young team have fucked it ,they use the American version now ,Drink quick .

Almost spat my dinner out one night when the wee man proudly claimed that when he grows up he wants to be the fastest chugger in the world ,😁

The Irn Bru trucks now have ''keep on chugging" on the side of them :lol: 

5 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

:lol: What?

They tried to do a deal whereby he would be paid a basic wage well I say basic around 50k PW but he would be offered all royalties From every Messi strip sold and all merchandise featuring him. Couldve put him close to about 270k PW with them when it was all worked out with bonuses etc.

He had a special deal with addidas and it's likely they had a hand in it also 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

They tried to do a deal whereby he would be paid a basic wage well I say basic around 50k PW but he would be offered all royalties From every Messi strip sold and all merchandise featuring him. Couldve put him close to about 270k PW with them when it was all worked out with bonuses etc.

He had a special deal with addidas and it's likely they had a hand in it also 

😂😂ffs mate 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

I heard a slightly different version, Messi's agent was the one who proposed the deal but they wouldn't stretch to 50k a week

Probably a bit of both then mate