them

13 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Cant believe they are even getting double figures in the last year of deal. We would never get that deal.

I think that we have better people now. In the past we’d have probably accepted the first offer 

16 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Barkas, Soro, Johnstone and Dembele in one night. 😅😅

How many times have we all seen this? Shitebag players, who know the team they're playing with is shite and looking like they'll struggle to win, so they start pulling up with knocks/niggles rather than face playing in a side that may lose and get criticism? The scumbags want no part in it so take the cowards way out. Hopefully that's what's happening here:lol:

6 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

How many times have we all seen this? Shitebag players, who know the team they're playing with is shite and looking like they'll struggle to win, so they start pulling up with knocks/niggles rather than face playing in a side that may lose and get criticism? The scumbags want no part in it so take the cowards way out. Hopefully that's what's happening here:lol:

It is the 'Flange' effect I would say. :smokingcowboy:

SteveEarle likes this

14 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Never seen it but the tim in the work says the tackle on Dembele was a shocker, agreed they are all shitebags but. 

SteveEarle likes this

3 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Outstanding business from them if they get anywhere near that 

If all us amatuers can see he is pish I don't understand how professional scouts don't. I've not watched much of him but everytime he has looked either pish or average. 

Tbf as much as we think he is shite, Duffy wasn't the worst PL CB and he managed 91 games in the prem for Brighton. I dont think ajer will set the world alight but Brentford is about his level in that league IMO and he will do alright for them.

3 minutes ago, Finny said:

If all us amatuers can see he is pish I don't understand how professional scouts don't. I've not watched much of him but everytime he has looked either pish or average. 

Must be the same cunts who were watching Karl Svensson back in the day.. 

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Must be the same cunts who were watching Karl Svensson back in the day.. 

I suppose Joe Worrall is getting hyped as a 12 million player. What do I know🤣🤣🤣

Ajer looks OK when allowed space to go forward. But he is a poor defender. Can't see Brentford meeting the asking price as he is worth nowhere near it.

Better to wait until Xmas then get him to sign a pre and at that point negotiate an early release fee. That's if the story is true.

That’s a brilliant bit of business if they get £13m for that useless arsehole. 

Sets the precedent for Kamara or Morleos though. Strolled our league and did well in Europe, vs a cunt that does no look passed back to is keeper at 3-0 down and hurt his shoulder so develops a limp.

scottyscott1963 likes this

Ajer is mediocre but he has all the right attributes - tall, fast, decent enough on the ball. Clubs will see that and think the rest is coachable - with the right management he probably could be an asset for someone.

As said above though it's a useful benchmark for Kamara, Morelos and anyone else. You'd want, at minimum, £15-20m for either of them based off Ajer.

Roy Hobbs and J-Maestro like this