them

MisterC

31 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Cant spell his fucking name so shorted it. 

Fucking hell ill change it to Leigh Saville how will that fit? 

So fucking touchy on these forums sometimes man :lol:

Do you know all their nicks?

16 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Log out you’ve been rumbled ya beast 

Coming from you fs who has only commented and like this topic since as far back as the 8th of this month and not even made any comment on the pages about the game today or even about Ofoborh's news that Gerrard broke today.

Only fucking person that needs watching is you hanging about this topic so fucking much. Obsessed much?

2 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Coming from you fs who has only commented and like this topic since as far back as the 8th of this month and not even made any comment on the pages about the game today or even about Ofoborh's news that Gerrard broke today.

Only fucking person that needs watching is you hanging about this topic so fucking much. Obsessed much?

I don't get the abuse you are getting mate. So what if you shortened the nonce's name. No big deal imo.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I don't get the abuse you are getting mate. So what if you shortened the nonce's name. No big deal imo.

I know mate sadly though people are immature as fuck and would rather slaughter one of their own than have an adult conversation.

21 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

😂😂 aye naw bother griff

27 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

I know mate sadly though people are immature as fuck and would rather slaughter one of their own than have an adult conversation.

Nicknames, unless derogatory, tend to be a sign of affection or endearment and given it’s to someone like the thumb that’s why you are getting it tight.