them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

No - was out of town. He was only carrying the dj's gear for him.  DJ said when he played sweet Caroline- my mate hates this one.

I didn't bother trying to wind him up as he looked miserable all night!

Until 3 months ago everybody liked Sweet Caroline.Brilliant 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

38 minutes ago, left winger said:

That would be a blow. But if he knocked them back when they were going for 10 I can’t see why he would go now.

He got quite a few games towards the end of the season .

Saw a couple of Southampton games and I don’t think I saw him make a save .

Maybe he’s just pish now .

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Wish to fuck they'd have drawn Rapid or Galatasary, they'd be out.

Think the game against the Danes is 50/50

I reckon they are going out this round .

Teams like theirs lose players every year and they do not a bad job of replacing them .We gave them a doing a couple of years back but that’s been their worst result for a while in Europe .Even last years taigs team would have a tough tie on their hands .This version looks even weaker and In a way I’m disappointed in myself saying this .I reckon they even had a better coach last year 🤮

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Teams like theirs lose players every year and they do not a bad job of replacing them .We gave them a doing a couple of years back but that’s been their worst result for a while in Europe .Even last years taigs team would have a tough tie on their hands .This version looks even weaker and In a way I’m disappointed in myself saying this .I reckon they even had a better coach last year 🤮

Good grief 

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

i think they lost the bulk of the team that theyve had for the past couple of years but as you said have made a couple of signings ive stuck a fiver on them for minus one @7/1

26 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Lurch doesn’t exactly suit this sweeper keeper style that Flange apparently wants, looks like it would be an expensive Desmond signing and doubtful it would work in their system Duffy markII 

The whole sweeper/keeper thing is an absolute load of shit. A disaster waiting to happen that any good team will exploit.

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

It’s another indication of their desperation.

Forster fucked them about big time last year, as coy as one of Griffiths wee lassies online.

”Will I, won’t I? Oh my, what am I to do?”

When he eventually knocked them back after leading them on so long, a club with any integrity would never approach that player again, the club is supposedly bigger than the player and all that.

They continue to live down to their motto, “a club like no other”

Their defence and goalkeeper are an absolute shambles and the tarriers are lapping it up because they’ve signed 2 wingers 😂 neither of which will be as good as Elyonoussi 

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Good grief 

Probably should have said better suited coach ,Popcorn teeth at least knew what he had in his squad and what he was up against .

This character knows nothing about our league and is still scratching about trying to get players in that may or not suit the league .

21 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Christ, their first tie in the CL qualifiers is on Tuesday??

They have absolutely no chance based on recent showing and the state of their squad.

I know we beat this Danish team comfortably in the end but we were a settled team, confident in our system, with significant European experience, trust in each other and no real weaknesses. The scoreline makes it look like they were poor which they weren’t imo.

The scum, however, are all over the place, particularly at the back, and I will be astonished if they get through. Flange will rely on Christie, Rogic(for the usual 60 minutes), Edouard, McGregor, Britton and Soro plus God knows who. Perhaps Welsh and Taylor? Still trying to get Ronnie Simpson to play in goals, the last I heard.

:lol: