them

MisterC

24 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What I’ve seen of the jap signing on YouTube he looks a decent finisher good variation of goals, looks a bit lightweight though, think it will come down to if he can still do it under pressure playing for the tramps and handle the physical demands and madness of Scottish football, if he can do that then he’ll be a good signing for them. Admittedly I’ve only watched an 8 minute video 😬

My personal feelings are it won’t work out, he’ll probably start well bang a couple of decent goals and be hailed as the second coming of Christ then as the pressure builds, we pull out infront and the shity weather comes in his form will drop off, he’ll not fancy getting kicked about places like Tyncastle and Easter road on a cold wet and windy night. Crash and burn just like the tinks season will. 

He does look a bit lightweight and he’ll mostly be playing against hammer throwers time will tell

13 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Is being a nonce a disease that's spreading or something? Sigurdsson another one to add to the pile. Unluckily for him, it won't be Police Scotland investigating it.

Assumed he was into Gilfs

45 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What I’ve seen of the jap signing on YouTube he looks a decent finisher good variation of goals, looks a bit lightweight though, think it will come down to if he can still do it under pressure playing for the tramps and handle the physical demands and madness of Scottish football, if he can do that then he’ll be a good signing for them. Admittedly I’ve only watched an 8 minute video 😬

My personal feelings are it won’t work out, he’ll probably start well bang a couple of decent goals and be hailed as the second coming of Christ then as the pressure builds, we pull out infront and the shity weather comes in his form will drop off, he’ll not fancy getting kicked about places like Tyncastle and Easter road on a cold wet and windy night. Crash and burn just like the tinks season will. 

Ah.... the attributes for playing in a league with hammer throwers 

52 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I think that scum have already accepted that they are going out. Well they might make group stages of the Conference as they tumble down.

They are an utter shambles.

Shambles describes them perfectly.

Clubs at our level need to be well organised from top to bottom ,Shop around get the bargains in early (arranged early spring) .Get them in to suit your system etc .

This lot for years now haven’t bothered their arses and waited till the end of the window to see what loans are available .They got away with it for a few years because we were out the league and then had to rebuild a team capable of winning .

They went through the key procurement period without a manager for this season they were pissing against the wind from the start .it’s fucking glorious seeing this so called well run club be exposed for the sham that they are .

Saw the Mrs cousin on Facebook last night delighted that he’s got a ticket for the midweek game ,Got a funny feeling he’s going to be regretting getting that ticket by about half 9 on Tuesday night .

4 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Their manager today complaining about lack of players

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57875790

Don't know if I'm missing something but complaining about the lead time to get players in the letting your new signing stay and play another game isn't helping is it.

13 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Don't know if I'm missing something but complaining about the lead time to get players in the letting your new signing stay and play another game isn't helping is it.

Aye it is, Leave them alone Ffs, I’m sure they know what they’re doing 😂

6 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

No - was out of town. He was only carrying the dj's gear for him.  DJ said when he played sweet Caroline- my mate hates this one.

I didn't bother trying to wind him up as he looked miserable all night!

😆 Good enough for those manky bastards!

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Your last part will very possibly be what happens, fingers crossed. What will Flange do then ??

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The scum are all over the place but so are the Danes.

Lost the title to an average Brondby side. Lost at home to Odense in the league opener on Friday.

New unproven manager.

Key players missing like Cajuste and their best player Sory Kaba. Lost Scholz this summer who was a key CB. GK issues last season, first choice until late on has left. 

Going to be a very cagey close tie with two sides having little confidence. If the Danes can get back to Denmark with at least a draw that would be good.

He isnt really an unproven manager. He just isnt the type of manager that Midtjylland usually go for. He is very much a motivator and man manager. He used to manage Horsens whose (then) captain is from the Faroe Islands.. Hallur Hansen. He absolutely loved him when he was there.

Midtjylland have sold some players and arent really the same team we played. If they are organised and play on the counter then they should be in with a chance. The mhanks leave themselves really open with CBs splitting in opposition half whilst FBs are playing as wingers.. A couple of quick players ready to counter and its game on.

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Am i the only one who thinks they'll get a result tuesday night? Dunno why but just have this feeling that the danes will be utterly woeful

By all accounts yesterday they were abysmal, particularly at the back, the french cunt looking totally disinterested, yes it was only a friendly but they in no way are a cohesive unit and the danes will be regardless of form, the taigs  should win comfortably, wouldn't say the danes will win but it will be edgy, hoping they can take a point back home.

12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Am i the only one who thinks they'll get a result tuesday night? Dunno why but just have this feeling that the danes will be utterly woeful

It really depends.. FCM are in a bit of a transition period. They are very much a Benham club that uses moneyball and moulds a very good team. They then sell and start again. Mhanks have drawn them at a good time for sure, but if Bo Henriksen has done his homework then he will know how to play them and could hurt them.

Any decent rebuild starts with the defence and then you work through the spine of the team. To date, they have signed two wingers. They don't seem to have a plan A let alone a contingency plan.

The Danes should win comfortably over two legs.

What's the hold up in the Ajer move? I thought it was a dine deal?

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Any decent rebuild starts with the defence and then you work through the spine of the team. To date, they have signed two wingers. They don't seem to have a plan A let alone a contingency plan.

The Danes should win comfortably over two legs.

What's the hold up in the Ajer move? I thought it was a dine deal?

We took 7 off them, plus as @johanhentze said the Danes are mid rebuild as well.

Fingers crossed the Danes can will over two legs but doubt they'll be comfortable.