them

MisterC

9 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Watching some of his press conferences you can tell he really doesn't like the press.

That can't continue - he'll get worn down with the constant negativity if he doesn't hit the ground running. 

Gerrard put them in their place quickly. He is trying to laugh it off at the moment and celtic fans, going by comments to that video above, are lapping up the "honesty". When shit hits the fan, we will see if he can laugh his way out of that. 

12 minutes ago, middli said:

"He is ready to go. The whole process with Leigh was pretty simple for me," said Postecoglou.

"Obviously with regard to the incident other people took control of that investigation and from what I understand everything has been sorted in terms of understanding what took place.

"From then he was made available and that's when he came back into my consciousness as a footballer.

"I am not the kind who absolves himself of responsibility of things but with a limit of 24 hours every day and the amount of things I need to concentrate on, I decided that I will concentrate on the things I can control.

"And once Leigh came back into the squad and everything was settled in terms of the incident then he is back being a celtic player, back as part of the squad and available for selection tomorrow."

Absolutely astonishing comments even by the scums standards.

Good fucking grief

33 minutes ago, middli said:

"He is ready to go. The whole process with Leigh was pretty simple for me," said Postecoglou.

"Obviously with regard to the incident other people took control of that investigation and from what I understand everything has been sorted in terms of understanding what took place.

"From then he was made available and that's when he came back into my consciousness as a footballer.

"I am not the kind who absolves himself of responsibility of things but with a limit of 24 hours every day and the amount of things I need to concentrate on, I decided that I will concentrate on the things I can control.

"And once Leigh came back into the squad and everything was settled in terms of the incident then he is back being a celtic player, back as part of the squad and available for selection tomorrow."

Absolutely astonishing comments even by the scums standards.

Look at the reaction to Bassey ,Paterson’s etc Covid breach .

Even a few years back when the wee guy at Hearts got forced out for almost identical behaviour to Thumbs .There was even a outcry when he got sent to play for Romanovs team in Lithuania .

52 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Watching some of his press conferences you can tell he really doesn't like the press.

That can't continue - he'll get worn down with the constant negativity if he doesn't hit the ground running. 

He reminds me the barman that served me in Walkabout the night we played Spartak.

On 17/07/2021 at 20:39, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Looks a defeated man already...

59 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Gerrard put them in their place quickly. He is trying to laugh it off at the moment and celtic fans, going by comments to that video above, are lapping up the "honesty". When shit hits the fan, we will see if he can laugh his way out of that. 

Case in point is that clip for the first couple of minutes. Pick your battles.

He's disagreeing with everything negative put forward to him. They're tired from a heavy workload, but then the next response it's not about the lack of intensity...

If the pressure mounts he'll fuck it, because both sides of the OF just want honesty when your team is playing shite. 

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

He's just in the door and already making excuses for one of their own.
Covering for a fuckin bheast like that cunt thumb,wait till he actually learns the full extent of what happened at the horrible club he is now managing,it's only the tip of the iceberg cobber. 

He’s looking more  a less suave, fatter and older version of Pedro every day .😁

6 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Remember Carlton Cole and Kazim Richards joining under Delia, two of the most bizarre signings ever.

Shocking ano but kazim Richards is still a half decent lower championship level striker, good record for Derby tbf

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Look at the reaction to Bassey ,Paterson’s etc Covid breach .

Even a few years back when the wee guy at Hearts got forced out for almost identical behaviour to Thumbs .There was even a outcry when he got sent to play for Romanovs team in Lithuania .

Spot fucking on. Won't even be discussed on Clyde 1 super tarrier-fest. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

When Grezda spit on a player, he never kicked a ball for us again. celtic had a chance to also do the right moral thing but didn't.

Griffiths has more lives than a tomcat. 

If that cunt were to score for them they would fuckin' cheer, vomit inducing.

6 hours ago, King Jela said:

Spot fucking on. Won't even be discussed on Clyde 1 super tarrier-fest. 

Maybe it will ,there’s the slight difference this time in that the taigs themselves aint pleased with his behaviour.

Reckon the go to excuse from the panel would still come out though ,back to being a football show 🤔

11 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Still have the other safety net of the conference,Hardly any money in that .

If it isn't regionalised and they get a team from the eastern edge of Europe could actually cost money especially if home gate is restricted.

Be the same for us.

2 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

If it isn't regionalised and they get a team from the eastern edge of Europe could actually cost money especially if home gate is restricted.

Be the same for us.

Maybe get a team from the eastern tip of Kazakhstan ,So far away that the wee jap can pop over and see his maw at half time .😁