them

MisterC

56 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Think if they win this round, then they are into the Europa League groups even if they get pumped in the next round.

However, strangely, if we get put out vs Malmo, we go into the Europa qualifiers and are not guaranteed group stages.

Might be wrong on that, but I think it is a quirk of the qualifying system. 

Must be a case of having to win a tie to get into Europa if that’s the case .

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

If this does go tits up very quickly they will definitely never recover.
they will be left with flangies signings,and no cunt will touch any of them with a barge pole. 
5 maybe 6 ok players on 3/4 year deals will kill them off for the good of decent people. 

To be honest, us and them will always have a chance to win the league if we have a competent manager.

I always hear on the phone-ins and shite like that pundits saying 'X is 3 years behind Y', only for the league to be neck and neck or X to win the fucking thing.

With the resources we both have, we should always have a chance to beat the muck from the other teams regularly. Do this and the other team has a bad spell and all of a sudden those 'years' evaporate.

Thankfully, I doubt this manager is up to much.

41 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Carlsberg can't surely give us a second dream season....

Is it asking too much from the football Gods? With the Orc horde still a seething mess from last seasons crash and burn, it will not take much for the sharks to appear circling in the skies above the Piggery again.

Not just a loss for THEM tonight please, an absolute shocker of a performance to boot so we can all sit back and enjoy the carnage as it unfolds before us in glorious 4K UHD.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

It seems a really obvious thing to say but I struggle to understand how anyone could cheerlead the Greek’s style of play as some sort of total football phenomenon when it’s so inherently exposed and vulnerable to the counter. It’s a disaster waiting to happen and teams won’t need Guardiola in the dugout to hurt them. They are going to get punished over and over again by the most basic balls over the top or through the gaps.

Take Hibs for example: imagine Walsh and their other no marks being stood up inside the opposition half with their full backs in the penalty box, leaving Boyle and Nisbet ready for free runs at goal as soon as they lose possession. It’s madness. Throw Livingston, St Johnstone and even St Mirren into that same scenario too. Most teams in this division have forwards that will thrive on that.

They’re going to drop so many points in such a needless fashion for the sake of playing ‘ra sellik way’ - with a nonce up top as an added bonus of humiliation.

It’s all talk mate, he’ll change his philosophy.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It’s all talk mate, he’ll change his philosophy.

For what it’s worth, past interviews/run-ins with journalists available on YouTube paint him as someone more stubborn and stuck in his football ‘ideology’ than Mark Warburton - which takes some doing.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

For what it’s worth, past interviews/run-ins with journalists available on YouTube paint him as someone more stubborn and stuck in his football ‘ideology’ than Mark Warburton - which takes some doing.

In that case …good👍

56 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Scenes if Edouard gets a serious injury and is out long term. Running down his contract on full pay then fucking off for free 😂

Scenes when we pick him up on a free.

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

No matter if that's bonuses or add ons it's a great deal for the Fenians 

Don't matter for shit if they are still going to haggle like a mad miser over every potential inward transfer. Mange has already complained at the time it has taken to get players in, to the extent that they will be struggling to fill the full quota they are allowed for tonight with recognised first team players. (No laughing at the back there)

Last season i was wanting them to do OK in the European qualifiers so that they would be over confident going into the league campaign and keep them from sacking lemmon before the transfer window shut. Fucked if i could beleive he was still there after Christmas.

This season i fucking hope they get battered all over the place. Drop into the Euro conference and get pumped there as well. Make next to no money as the their 'fans' won't pay to see them play the likes of St.Johnstone during the "European nights"