them

MisterC

That'll be the highlight of the fenians season if they managed to sell that dud for 13.5m.

Please let them get O'Donnell. Pish. Cherry on top, if Ang, having never watched a celtic game, gets offered Duffy.

2 minutes ago, aird said:

Same Ababa who they didn't register :sherlock:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/19453090.celtics-champions-league-squad-revealed-ajer-ntcham-abada-furuhashi-miss/

Getting UEFA to kick them out before they get pumped. 

Think you can have 2 wild cards that aren't registered. Or something to that effect.

5 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Think you can have 2 wild cards that aren't registered. Or something to that effect.

The squad was named last week and they could add two more before yesterday I think. But they must be registered. 

Honestly think they are going to be handed a fucking lesson tonight. 

They are treating FC Midtjylland like some wee diddy team from Denmark they are a good team (not sure about this season but last few seasons in Europe) 

95% thinks they will get tortured and the other 5% can see the cunts getting something

4 minutes ago, Misteral said:

I'm somehow a bit excited for their game tonight as I'm really really hoping they'll fuck it and i want to see it unfold. If the tims score first it's getting switched off though.  

I watched a bit of the Preston game mate and if they play like they did against Preston they will be pumped silly.

7 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

I watched a bit of the Preston game mate and if they play like they did against Preston they will be pumped silly.

Sadly this is not a pre-season game, I would imagine that they will be a bit more motivated for this one, still, with THEM, at the moment, you never know.

26 minutes ago, Misteral said:

I'm somehow a bit excited for their game tonight as I'm really really hoping they'll fuck it and i want to see it unfold. If the tims score first it's getting switched off though.  

I'm the same, I hate when they cunts score first. There have been many times though when I've done that only to find they've been pumped in the 90.

Fingers crossed gif required

Just checked Hesg*al and it's a fucking 20:45 ko wtf I'll be slevering by then. I've been on it since 4pm

5 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I'm the same, I hate when they cunts score first. There have been many times though when I've done that only to find they've been pumped in the 90.

Fingers crossed gif required

Just checked Hesg*al and it's a fucking 20:45 ko wtf I'll be slevering by then. I've been on it since 4pm

That's Central European Time, 1 hour ahead, it's 19:45 here.