them

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

It’s another indication of their desperation.

Forster fucked them about big time last year, as coy as one of Griffiths wee lassies online.

”Will I, won’t I? Oh my, what am I to do?”

When he eventually knocked them back after leading them on so long, a club with any integrity would never approach that player again, the club is supposedly bigger than the player and all that.

They continue to live down to their motto, “a club like no other”

Their defence and goalkeeper are an absolute shambles and the tarriers are lapping it up because they’ve signed 2 wingers 😂 neither of which will be as good as Elyonoussi 

J-Maestro likes this

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Good grief 

Probably should have said better suited coach ,Popcorn teeth at least knew what he had in his squad and what he was up against .

This character knows nothing about our league and is still scratching about trying to get players in that may or not suit the league .

21 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Christ, their first tie in the CL qualifiers is on Tuesday??

They have absolutely no chance based on recent showing and the state of their squad.

I know we beat this Danish team comfortably in the end but we were a settled team, confident in our system, with significant European experience, trust in each other and no real weaknesses. The scoreline makes it look like they were poor which they weren’t imo.

The scum, however, are all over the place, particularly at the back, and I will be astonished if they get through. Flange will rely on Christie, Rogic(for the usual 60 minutes), Edouard, McGregor, Britton and Soro plus God knows who. Perhaps Welsh and Taylor? Still trying to get Ronnie Simpson to play in goals, the last I heard.

:lol:

The scum are all over the place but so are the Danes.

Lost the title to an average Brondby side. Lost at home to Odense in the league opener on Friday.

New unproven manager.

Key players missing like Cajuste and their best player Sory Kaba. Lost Scholz this summer who was a key CB. GK issues last season, first choice until late on has left. 

Going to be a very cagey close tie with two sides having little confidence. If the Danes can get back to Denmark with at least a draw that would be good.

HG5 likes this

24 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What I’ve seen of the jap signing on YouTube he looks a decent finisher good variation of goals, looks a bit lightweight though, think it will come down to if he can still do it under pressure playing for the tramps and handle the physical demands and madness of Scottish football, if he can do that then he’ll be a good signing for them. Admittedly I’ve only watched an 8 minute video 😬

My personal feelings are it won’t work out, he’ll probably start well bang a couple of decent goals and be hailed as the second coming of Christ then as the pressure builds, we pull out infront and the shity weather comes in his form will drop off, he’ll not fancy getting kicked about places like Tyncastle and Easter road on a cold wet and windy night. Crash and burn just like the tinks season will. 

He does look a bit lightweight and he’ll mostly be playing against hammer throwers time will tell

13 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Is being a nonce a disease that's spreading or something? Sigurdsson another one to add to the pile. Unluckily for him, it won't be Police Scotland investigating it.

Assumed he was into Gilfs

45 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What I’ve seen of the jap signing on YouTube he looks a decent finisher good variation of goals, looks a bit lightweight though, think it will come down to if he can still do it under pressure playing for the tramps and handle the physical demands and madness of Scottish football, if he can do that then he’ll be a good signing for them. Admittedly I’ve only watched an 8 minute video 😬

My personal feelings are it won’t work out, he’ll probably start well bang a couple of decent goals and be hailed as the second coming of Christ then as the pressure builds, we pull out infront and the shity weather comes in his form will drop off, he’ll not fancy getting kicked about places like Tyncastle and Easter road on a cold wet and windy night. Crash and burn just like the tinks season will. 

Ah.... the attributes for playing in a league with hammer throwers 

52 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I think that scum have already accepted that they are going out. Well they might make group stages of the Conference as they tumble down.

They are an utter shambles.

Shambles describes them perfectly.

Clubs at our level need to be well organised from top to bottom ,Shop around get the bargains in early (arranged early spring) .Get them in to suit your system etc .

This lot for years now haven’t bothered their arses and waited till the end of the window to see what loans are available .They got away with it for a few years because we were out the league and then had to rebuild a team capable of winning .

They went through the key procurement period without a manager for this season they were pissing against the wind from the start .it’s fucking glorious seeing this so called well run club be exposed for the sham that they are .

Saw the Mrs cousin on Facebook last night delighted that he’s got a ticket for the midweek game ,Got a funny feeling he’s going to be regretting getting that ticket by about half 9 on Tuesday night .

4 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Their manager today complaining about lack of players

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57875790

Don't know if I'm missing something but complaining about the lead time to get players in the letting your new signing stay and play another game isn't helping is it.

13 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Don't know if I'm missing something but complaining about the lead time to get players in the letting your new signing stay and play another game isn't helping is it.

Aye it is, Leave them alone Ffs, I’m sure they know what they’re doing 😂

HG5, Blueshoff and Bears r us like this

6 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

No - was out of town. He was only carrying the dj's gear for him.  DJ said when he played sweet Caroline- my mate hates this one.

I didn't bother trying to wind him up as he looked miserable all night!

😆 Good enough for those manky bastards!

Blueshoff likes this

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Your last part will very possibly be what happens, fingers crossed. What will Flange do then ??

Tiger Shaw likes this