them

MisterC

Another classic I seen.

If this is what ange can do after 40 games...what can he do after 40 months🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Believe me mutant the metal sharks will be out long before the 40 month mark.

Beyond deluded this lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

57 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Jesus Christ:

Fuck sake where do you even start with that? He’s a rambling fud, worse than the specky fud keevins. 

Even McGregor couldn’t have saved them last year, not when agent Duffy was at the back.

23 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Thought has just occurred to me, Barkas hasn’t played in front of a Packed piggery or Ibrox yet, That should do his Confidence a World of Good 😂

i said that earlier and he will visibly shite himself at ibrox  i expect him to feign an injury at around the half time mark or just absolutely refuse to come out for the second half 

i mean its only what 5/6 weeks away theres no way he'll get his confidence up for then especially when he gets slaughtered in the press for the return game with the danes

1 minute ago, MarzM said:

Said it before, I do not understand why Israelis sign for them. Its all over twatter saying this new guy will be a celtic hero. Aye? Wait until the stadium is filled with Palestinian flags...see what they think of him then.

you would think those israelis that has played for them in the past would let it be known through the grapevine what they are all about 

3 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i said that earlier and he will visibly shite himself at ibrox  i expect him to feign an injury at around the half time mark or just absolutely refuse to come out for the second half 

i mean its only what 5/6 weeks away theres no way he'll get his confidence up for then especially when he gets slaughtered in the press for the return game with the danes

Come to think of it he’s not played a packed anywhere in Scotland yet and given how everyone knows how dodgy a keeper he is I’d imagine every clubs fans behind his goals will be giving him pelters in the hope he makes some more howlers.