them

MisterC

27 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Sky reporting Brentford paid 13.5m for Ajer with add ons as well. If it's anything near that they've absolutely pulled Brentford's pants down. 

Edit - They've signed that Swedish centre back as well. 

13.5m for ajer 😂😂😂😂Did they aye.👍🏻😉

2 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I don't think it's that much but it'll be a decent fee for a player that was shite last season, has the heart of a mouse and is in final year of his deal. 

You’re spot on he’s as soft as a bollock, had to laugh at his new manager saying physicality was one of the reasons they signed him. Oh dear.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

You wonder who would feed sky the value of this transfer 🙄When Brentford report it as an undisclosed fee.😎

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2021/july/brentford-complete-signing-of-kristoffer-ajer-from-celtic/

Journalism for tims mate. Typical lying bastards. £13.5mil for a shitebag? No fucking way. They’ll find out soon enough how good a player he is. 

17 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Abada performance been labelled ‘incredible performance’ by DR online. After reading the thread I’m now confused.

I was confused with all this aswell, didn’t really do much but score a tap in 

16 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Abada performance been labelled ‘incredible performance’ by DR online. After reading the thread I’m now confused.

He looks like he could be a player but we have to consider what he was up against, his goal was more or less a tap in nothing special 

It's 5-1 PSV, and Galatasary are looking ten times better than either of the teams from last nights game.

So even if they get past the Danes, no way they can compete with this PSV team - and Gala will destroy St Johnstone

Though 'Barkasian' goalkeeping at the 5th  :sarcasm:

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He looked bang average 😂

No gonnae say he looked bang average, I only seen him play 40 minutes, but you wouldn’t have known he was playing if he didn’t score the goal.  See how the cunt is over the next month or so. 

11 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

It's 5-1 PSV, and Galatasary are looking ten times better than either of the teams from last nights game.

So even if they get past the Danes, no way they can compete with this PSV team - and Gala will destroy St Johnstone

Though 'Barkasian' goalkeeping at the 5th  :sarcasm:

Didn't realise Gotze played with PSV. 

43 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Was the player I paid most attention to during the game.

From an objective point of view:

+ He was one of their better players. He has a decent cross ball on him if he's not under pressure, He made a couple of intelligent runs off the ball, one of which could have been impactful but for the lack of talent around him. He was relatively cool with the goal and didn't panic or fluff his lines (which Edouard did when presented with easy chances)

- He's very lightweight. Was pushed off the ball easily by very average Danish defenders and I thought shat out a few tackles - on a plastic pitch in February, or the heat of an Old Firm game, I think he could disappear. Doesn't look like a direct goalscoring threat. Didn't see the pace or turn of speed I was expecting. Crossing under pressure was nothing special.

Last night he was better than Turnbull, who I thought was invisible but not as good as Christie (who was probably their best player) or McGregor. 

First game - so who knows, but it was anything but an incredible performance and he doesn't concern me on that performance

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Didn't realise Gotze played with PSV. 

They also have the boy Dumfries from the Dutch National team - though he didn't play and wasn't on the bench - so assume he is being given time after the Euro's.

Not sure if they had other players in the tournament - so technically a weakened team  :p:

Edit: Cody Gakpo (PSV Eindhoven), Donyell Malen (PSV Eindhoven), were also at the Euro's, with the former (who was on the bench tonight) seemingly a bit of a prodigy and very highly rated?

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

They also have the boy Dumfries from the Dutch National team - though he didn't play and wasn't on the bench - so assume he is being given time after the Euro's.

Not sure if they had other players in the tournament - so technically a weakened team  :p:

Edit: Cody Gakpo (PSV Eindhoven), Donyell Malen (PSV Eindhoven), were also at the Euro's, with the former (who was on the bench tonight) seemingly a bit of a prodigy and very highly rated?

Dumfries is looking for a move out, looks very likely with Van Ginkel being giving the captaincy. 

Same thing with Malen he will probably be gone this summer, Gakpo seems very highly rated so was Ihattaren (sp?) but he fell out with the club last season and wanted a move, was on the bench tonight along with Gakpo so maybe resolved issues or just filling a place.