them

MisterC

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I see they finally signed the center half. The delay would have been in waiting for the Ajer money.

Amazing how much they got for Ayer.

13.5m “deal” it’ll be similar to frimpong deal with including wages and fees etc. 

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

You wonder who would feed sky the value of this transfer 🙄When Brentford report it as an undisclosed fee.😎

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2021/july/brentford-complete-signing-of-kristoffer-ajer-from-celtic/

Undisclosed fee….. bingo!!!

4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

13.5m “deal” it’ll be similar to frimpong deal with including wages and fees etc. 

I don't get the point in inflating the fee or lying about it and why does the buyer not call it out if it is wrong?

It should be straightforward.

3 hours ago, dazzareyes said:

They've been padding their figures for years, they usually incorporate wages and all sorts in there,  i don't understand it,  i'd be annoyed if we say we got 10m for a player but it was actually 5 as I would be expecting us to reinvest 5m of the original 10m, its mental. 

Their fans lap it up mate… and then go on SSB and ask why have they sold tierney, frimpong and now ajer for a combined £49 million but haven’t bought any full backs?? 🥴

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Much wages you think hes on at Brentford? 

Not got a clue mate but my guess is celtic have probably got 3-4 million for him with a potential for another 2-3 million with add ons. 

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

There absolutely no "incredible performances" on that pitch what so ever.. it was a messy game of very low quality. 

I'd say our first few games in Europe were messy, they were just downright shite. Honestly reminded me of the first half of our friendly against Partick.

7 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Much wages you think hes on at Brentford? 

Got to be 20k a week surely, he'd have been on about 10k at the tarriers and for a newly promoted epl team, 20k is absolutely heehaw, even if they go back down straight away, 20k in the championship is still relatively cheap given the parachute payments these teams get

Fucking mental the money they get, brentford could literally gain no points this coming season and still take in nearly 80mill in tv money, scottish football is only worth less than half that to every team combined 😂😂

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Got to be 20k a week surely, he'd have been on about 10k at the tarriers and for a newly promoted epl team, 20k is absolutely heehaw, even if they go back down straight away, 20k in the championship is still relatively cheap given the parachute payments these teams get

Fucking mental the money they get, brentford could literally gain no points this coming season and still take in nearly 80mill in tv money, scottish football is only worth less than half that to every team combined 😂😂

Go back to the early 90's and we wouldn't even take Brentford for a friendly match I'm sure. Now they could get outspend us :lol: 

I've seen a few replies on Twitter from them all fully aboard the Ange train. Apparently drawing 1-1 is undeniable proof he's a special, special coach. 

Whilst he might turn out to be a decent manager, I think the media and their fans are a bit blinded by the fact they had Lennon before this (Cathro would be an upgrade on him). Media mentioning celtic signing players as a real indicator after lack of investment before but they literally have to sign about 8 first team players, everyone knew that. 

I would be delighted if it ends in disaster for them but as long as we focus on our end, they won't matter regardless. 

Just hope if we are looking to move a few on that we get it sorted asap, need a settled team for Champions League qualifiers. 

26 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I've seen a few replies on Twitter from them all fully aboard the Ange train. Apparently drawing 1-1 is undeniable proof he's a special, special coach. 

Whilst he might turn out to be a decent manager, I think the media and their fans are a bit blinded by the fact they had Lennon before this (Cathro would be an upgrade on him). Media mentioning celtic signing players as a real indicator after lack of investment before but they literally have to sign about 8 first team players, everyone knew that. 

I would be delighted if it ends in disaster for them but as long as we focus on our end, they won't matter regardless. 

Just hope if we are looking to move a few on that we get it sorted asap, need a settled team for Champions League qualifiers. 

Tbf the money they have made in sales is plenty enough to build a capable league winning squad, if they had a good network in place to scout the right players for the right money. Which they don't. Add that to the fact they have an inexperienced manager who wants to play a style of football that would cost far more than what they can afford to be a success.

I think they'll cruise to second place and might even take the odd point off of us but I don't think they will have the fitness to cope a season of the high tempo ultra attacking style He is looking for, and from that snoozefest the other night alone shows you how exposed they are on the counter, and 1 centre half isn't going to fix that problem either.

14 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Am I reading right that some of them are actually getting exited at playing a bit better than they expected the other night? 

Deluded fucks 

Basically aye....if they started last season with a 1-1 draw in the champions league in round 2 of qualifying under Lennon then the knives would already be out...seems strange that this is getting taken as a positive result 

58 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Am I reading right that some of them are actually getting exited at playing a bit better than they expected the other night? 

Deluded fucks 

Definitely deluded.
Even the aussie bloke thought they deserved "3 points" :mutley:
Noticed during his interview he has about a half dozen nervous tic's,like looking down,not looking people in the face when answering,winking and talking out the sideof his mouth.  

7 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Definitely deluded.
Even the aussie bloke thought they deserved "3 points" :mutley:
Noticed during his interview he has about a half dozen nervous tic's,like looking down,not looking people in the face when answering,winking and talking out the sideof his mouth.  

The Flange tic, it will only get worse, hopefully.:smokingcowboy:

I don't believe, for a moment, that they trousered 13M for Ajer.

Probably more like 3M + addons + a sell on clause + his wages off the bill = 13M if all goes well. They spin everything. If I was a scum fan (shudder) I would be pissed at my board for consistently not telling the truth.

16 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I don't believe, for a moment, that they trousered 13M for Ajer.

Probably more like 3M + addons + a sell on clause + his wages off the bill = 13M if all goes well. They spin everything. If I was a scum fan (shudder) I would be pissed at my board for consistently not telling the truth.

Hardly as if they’ve got a record of integrity

Big Jock Knew and did fuck all.

2 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Deluded fucks 

Considering some were expecting a good pumping it’s believable, however the Danes were dog shit, never looked like scoring if they play as badly at home the Tims will go through…maybe😂