them

MisterC

16 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Sartorial elegance.

Seriously, what goes through the head of people (term used very loosely), compared to that guy I am an anorexic stick insect, however I would never contemplate inflicting my wee beer belly on the public by wearing a tight fitting football top. Serous self respect problem I expect with this guy, probably something to do with his educational experiences.

33 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Sun saying Brighton to pay £20m for Edouard. Not a chance they should be getting £20m for a player whose contract is running out and was utter crap last season. 

And Porto and trying to get away with 14m Euros for Morelos with 2 years left .

Saying that the record of being the oldest U21 in history must add a few quid .

1 hour ago, AdzKyle said:

Sun saying Brighton to pay £20m for Edouard. Not a chance they should be getting £20m for a player whose contract is running out and was utter crap last season. 

Brighton will say they signed him for an undisclosed fee yet the tarriers will say £20m. 

Same situation with Ajer and they'll probably get £20m for Airgun Eddy. 

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Seriously, what goes through the head of people (term used very loosely), compared to that guy I am an anorexic stick insect, however I would never contemplate inflicting my wee beer belly on the public by wearing a tight fitting football top. Serous self respect problem I expect with this guy, probably something to do with his educational experiences.

Something very wrong with them, I was at Ayr at the start of the week and there was a family of them not fat I may add more anorexic to be honest, I should’ve took a pic, all had the jersey’s the adults and a kid plus one in a pram thing who had a bright green outfit on, they all had the same bright green long shorts on which made it worse, think I was that astonished I missed the photo op😂😂My wife never uttered a word she just looked at me and we burst out laughing. 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, East London Loyal said:

My lot don't like the green grey mob. 

Screenshot_20210724-110315_WhatsApp.jpg

Video outside

I remember a couple of years ago when they tried their pish in Sunderland and were chanting about Lee Rigby the West Ham boys were not too pleased .Sure I saw something that they would even go as far are teaming up with Millwall to get a message across . 😳

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I remember a couple of years ago when they tried their pish in Sunderland and were chanting about Lee Rigby the West Ham boys were not too pleased .Sure I saw something that they would even go as far are teaming up with Millwall to get a message across . 😳

That's lovely to hear 😊 

Hopefully some entertainment tonight. 

West Ham’s ground was called The Boleyn Ground and was presumed to have been a house/land owned by Anne Boleyn or some association towards the area.  

Anne Boleyn…it was her fanny that allowed Henry to tell the pope to fuck off and that a catholic would never rule again. 

Teaming up with West Ham…pfffft

If ye know yer history eh ya fucking Liam Gallacher cock sucking nonces.