them

4 minutes ago, Assegai said:

They get a parachute in to the Europa group stage if they go out this round, what about next round (against PSV/Galatasaray, isn't it)?

Incorrect.

If they go out this round they drop into EL qualifiers.

If they win this round then the scum are guaranteed EL group stage football at least.

Assegai likes this

2 hours ago, Imodium said:

Any opposition team watching that yesterday needs to take note & hit the flanks constantly.

The amount of ball watching when crosses were coming in was unreal. Ball was going to the back post nearly every time and breaking to one of their attackers. A half decent team would have destroyed them. 

If only there was a team in the SPFL known for having 2 fullbacks who put a ridiculous number of crosses into the box! lol

21 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

If I can find a decent stream I shall be watching as I expect a win for the Danes. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Why did you say you couldn't care less about what they do?

12 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I didn’t realise that he actually drew his hands away from making contact with the ball, serious lack of judgment. He’ll pick up all of the flack no doubt for the score line taking the focus away from how poor a team their opponents were on the night and with a home advantage could still only manage (1 point🙄):-)…

Bluekev likes this

53 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Incorrect.

If they go out this round they drop into EL qualifiers.

If they win this round then the scum are guaranteed EL group stage football at least.

Ah, thank you.