Jump to content

them


Recommended Posts

Increase in number of fans at The Predator Dome for West Ham United game

Following today’s meeting with the local Safety Advisory Group, we have been informed that around 18,500 supporters will be permitted access to Saturday’s friendly against West Ham United at The Predator Dome (July 24).  
 
We are also encouraged by the indicative figure of around 24,500 for the subsequent home game in The Predator Dome from the Safety Advisory Group.
 
We were delighted to have our supporters with us last night for the game against FC Midtjylland, and we really look forward to welcoming our fans once again for the match this Saturday. 
 
We can assure our supporters we will be doing all we can to work closely with the relevant authorities and welcome our fans back in even greater numbers in the coming weeks.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"I don't think we will ever be as badly prepared as we were tonight and that's on me," he said.

"I haven't done a great job so far because with the disruptions we've had, we haven't been able to bring the players in. My role is to try and reinforce and prepare this squad." 

 

What disruptions is he on about?

Like others have said I think it's slowly dawning on him the mess he's inherited over at that midden. 

Nae luck Sheila. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

Re-watching the unbeaten Champions/Queens XI pump a stronger version of his inherited rejects last year crying away to himself at night about what he has to look forward to...

TamCoopz and Bluekev like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"I don't think we will ever be as badly prepared as we were tonight and that's on me," he said.

"I haven't done a great job so far because with the disruptions we've had, we haven't been able to bring the players in. My role is to try and reinforce and prepare this squad." 

 

What disruptions is he on about?

Like others have said I think it's slowly dawning on him the mess he's inherited over at that midden. 

Nae luck Sheila. 

Covid doesn’t like Tims, it affected them more than anyone else.

Lenny’s book of excuses has been well read.

scottyscott1963 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Just seen the Dane’s goal from last night .Barkas might actually be one of the worst keepers I’ve ever seen. 
 

Surely going out and getting a keeper has to be high on their list of priorities?

They cant financially afford to write off the 5mill dumped on him plus divert funds away from other areas of the team, 

They are a mess lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky reporting Brentford paid 13.5m for Ajer with add ons as well. If it's anything near that they've absolutely pulled Brentford's pants down. 

 

Edit - They've signed that Swedish centre back as well. 

richles1872 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I see they finally signed the center half. The delay would have been in waiting for the Ajer money.

Amazing how much they got for Ayer.

To be fair money from Ajer and probably Edouard is enough to build a quality team if they are clever about it. Don't know much about the new defender although I saw his statistics show that he's down at Welsh's level for aerial duels. Not a great league to come to as a defender if you can't win headers. 

bluenoz and scottyscott1963 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Sky reporting Brentford paid 13.5m for Ajer with add ons as well. If it's anything near that they've absolutely pulled Brentford's pants down. 

 

Edit - They've signed that Swedish centre back as well. 

13.5m for ajer 😂😂😂😂Did they aye.👍🏻😉

G13 and Johnsey like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

13.5m for ajer 😂😂😂😂Did they aye.👍🏻😉

I don't think it's that much but it'll be a decent fee for a player that was shite last season, has the heart of a mouse and is in final year of his deal. 

BLUEDIGNITY likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I don't think it's that much but it'll be a decent fee for a player that was shite last season, has the heart of a mouse and is in final year of his deal. 

You’re spot on he’s as soft as a bollock, had to laugh at his new manager saying physicality was one of the reasons they signed him. Oh dear.

Johnsey and graeme_4 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 27 October 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Aberdeen
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...