them

MisterC

43 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

In a nutshell, that’s his position.

I have gone from mocking Postecoglou to feeling sorry for him to despising him as much as everyone else taking a living out of that cesspit.

He might been gullible and naive to begin with but he’s not that wet behind the ears. If he had an ounce of integrity, he’d have demanded that either Griffiths goes or he resigns.

Like so many at that club over the years, he feigns ignorance.

Shame on you, man.

Playing Devils Advocate, that the police took no action probably limited their options, especially getting shot of him for breach of contract, gross misconduct etc. He may win over their fans but he is going to get severely harrangued at every single other ground in Scotland and he's never struck me as having the thickest of skins.

Ange comes across as a bit naive.

Gerrard would never have allowed the griffiths subject to come up and if it did, he would say he is only concentrating on the game at hand and the players he has at his disposal.

The situation of whether griffiths plays or not is coming from above Ange's pay grade.

5 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’m going to hazard a guess here and predict any televised match thumb features in The Pitch Side Microphones get turned down if not turned off altogether.

And apologies if you did happen to hear sweary words.
You have to wonder how Andreas Villas-Boas would have lasted when the nonce was allowed back to training.
Now we're talking about a guy with morals and scruples. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Getting a lot of Pedro vibes with their transfer approach. No long term thinking. Can they fit a system, can't they adapt to the league etc. Just get them in so they can say they signed someone. 

This is another area we're miles ahead of them in. We're focused on adding players that can fit into our system. Right away you can see where Lundstrum and Sakala will fit in and how comfortable they looked in our 11 at the weekend. 

This.

It's almost like they are checking a ticker-tape to see which players are available. There is no homework or scouting being done or checking on the players due diligence. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This.

It's almost like they are checking a ticker-tape to see which players are available. There is no homework or scouting being done or checking on the players due diligence. 

Strachan on his laptop playing football manager. Look boss he's got 76 rating, he must be good 🤣🤣

This comes as absolutely no surprise.

From the Record:

Dermot Desmond is taking a hands-on approach in helping Ange Postecoglou to rebuild his celtic squad.

The majority shareholder has been openly involved in the transfer deals of the Hoops this summer.

Desmond has been dealing directly with a number of top figures in the transfer market and his manager as he looks to strengthen and reshape the celtic squad.

The Irish billionaire came in for some major criticism from some elements of the celtic support for not being hands-on last season as the Hoops blew the chance to make it 10-in-a-row, but has been very much active this summer.

It has been a time of change at celtic with Postecoglou coming in and chief executive Dominic McKay replacing the long-serving Peter Lawwell.

8 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

knock yersel out desmot dermond.
when the nonces mate is home chasing dingo's,your ill gotten gains will be fuckin wasted on yer rancid club. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Ange comes across as a bit naive.

Gerrard would never have allowed the griffiths subject to come up and if it did, he would say he is only concentrating on the game at hand and the players he has at his disposal.

The situation of whether griffiths plays or not is coming from above Ange's pay grade.

Don’t think he’s naive atall, now totally convinced he’s just another yes man who, as believed by yourself will tow whatever party line he’s instructed to by the board…

1 hour ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

From the Record:

Dermot Desmond is taking a hands-on approach in helping Ange Postecoglou to rebuild his celtic squad.

The majority shareholder has been openly involved in the transfer deals of the Hoops this summer.

Desmond has been dealing directly with a number of top figures in the transfer market and his manager as he looks to strengthen and reshape the celtic squad.

The Irish billionaire came in for some major criticism from some elements of the celtic support for not being hands-on last season as the Hoops blew the chance to make it 10-in-a-row, but has been very much active this summer.

It has been a time of change at celtic with Postecoglou coming in and chief executive Dominic McKay replacing the long-serving Peter Lawwell.

I took this article a different way. I thought it was a plant by celtic to be honest. Showing the hoards that Desmond is getting more involved when in fact he'll be doing fuck all. But that's just my take. 

16 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

From the Record:

Will the funds come from his local bank in Latvia or his local bank in Panama, I wonder (not that I’m suggesting any impropriety) and will sponsors wanting to distance themselves from the club employing a child groomer, perhaps?

36 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I took this article a different way. I thought it was a plant by celtic to be honest. Showing the hoards that Desmond is getting more involved when in fact he'll be doing fuck all. But that's just my take. 

That is pretty much how I read it. DD takes money out. He doesn't put it in.

30 minutes ago, Jdee.RFC said:

Wtf is that about ? 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Likely each hour glass represents 5 years of time. There's 3 of them, which is the age of his victims.

Popcorn teeth aka The man who fucked the 10.

The wee nonce's gropy paedophile hands.

You work it out.