them

MisterC

10 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Am a bit thick mate can you explain?
Looks like a question from only connect tv show 😂

Only connect ,me and the Mrs watch that just so we get pissed off at how ludicrous the questions are .And how twisted some folks minds are that they can actually answer the questions .

Getting one right per show gives a tremendous sense of achievement 😁

Even if it is a guess 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Only connect ,me and the Mrs watch that just so we get pissed off at how ludicrous the questions are .And how twisted some folks minds are that they can actually answer the questions .

Getting one right per show gives a tremendous sense of achievement 😁

Even if it is a guess 

The questions have definitely got more obscure - either that or I'm becoming more senile!

I see that Brighton are offering £18.5m for the world’s oldest U21 player with the possibility of rising to £20m if certain targets are met.

Take away the £9m they paid for him, then the 40% of profit that’s due, and that leaves a true profit of about £5.7m.

Decent but not spectacular business, enough to buy another Barkas.

:pipe:

15 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Picked up an injury in training.  Did he, aye?  Imagine giving that mess another year.  That fat dick can’t even look up off the floor.  This is shaping up well.

He'd throw his back out bending over to pick up a chip that fell of his plate 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Genuinely shocked that they’ve not bombed Griffiths out the club. 

Lawwell is gone, there’s a new manager is and they’ve still protected the fucking waster.

Would have been a great PR piece to give the cunt the bullet in their quest to lead on child protection, instead they’ve got their manager essentially saying if he scores enough goals it’s alright that he’s a beast. 

Probably scared incase he blabs his mouth off 

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Genuinely shocked that they’ve not bombed Griffiths out the club. 

Lawwell is gone, there’s a new manager is and they’ve still protected the fucking waster.

Would have been a great PR piece to give the cunt the bullet in their quest to lead on child protection, instead they’ve got their manager essentially saying if he scores enough goals it’s alright that he’s a beast. 

Probably hoping fans give him that much stick that he walks away of his own accord.

11 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Probably hoping fans give him that much stick that he walks away of his own accord.

Won't happen.

If they give him shit, he'll just claim "mental health" and waste the remainder of the contract wanking away in his wee shit hole.

46 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Why are people obsessed with the profit on the Edouard deal?

Think that might be my first ever post on it so hardly obsessed but I find it irritating that the press predict this huge windfall when in reality, they’ll make less on him than we will on Kamara.