them

MisterC

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Could you at least post the links that said Ajer went for £3m

There was only 1 link from a Brentford local paper who said the fee was undisclosed but believed to be 3M with addons. Go look it up. 

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

There was only 1 link from a Brentford local paper who said the fee was undisclosed but believed to be 3M with addons. Go look it up. 

I can't find it

Probs because you made it up for some reason

6 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Hart will be an improvement, albeit a modest one, over Barkas. Huge wage that they can ill afford. Statistically the worst keeper in Seria A. Hope they sign him.

Hart is woeful. His attempts at the nonces free kicks were pitiful in the extreme. It amazes me that he has done so well in his career.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

That's genuinely a Ross County level back 5, I know they were poor but surely the Danes will create a fair amount against that in their home stadium

You'd imagine they'll have more chances tonight

8 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

If that mob play like they did at parkhead then sadly l think celtic will go through,hopefully l'm wrong but they were absolute shit.

They were dug shite last week, honestly don't think they will be as bad tonight, hopefully fuck the scum out by two or three.

They are clearly looking to spend money to try and wrestle the title back. Even if the figures quoted aren’t right they are bringing in new players. Remains to be seen if they will be good enough or gel quickly enough but we shouldn’t just assume they will be shite.

I’m hoping that the Danes are better tonight than they were last week. The less money the filth get the better obviously. 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

They are clearly looking to spend money to try and wrestle the title back. Even if the figures quoted aren’t right they are bringing in new players. Remains to be seen if they will be good enough or gel quickly enough but we shouldn’t just assume they will be shite.

I’m hoping that the Danes are better tonight than they were last week. The less money the filth get the better obviously. 

Spend all the money they want. Their transfer policy looks like Lawwell has put a rake of players pictures on a dart board and The Australian Brent is throwing darts to see who they sign.