them

4 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

When your own fans start booing you, you can almost bet there’s a few of his team mates not happy with him either. His presence has to be a fairly serious disruption to the day to day dealings with the squad. 

Best case scenario for us is they keep him all season. 

Consensus has them stuck with it.
Or he get's paid to sit in the house. 

Shock horror, the nonce has pulled out. I'd have thought he'd play that game as there's none of his own fans there to boo him. Getting the excuses in early I suppose, cause he's not going to travel to Tynecastle thats for sure. Probably the one place that hates him more than we do. After 5 minutes on the park there he'd probably walk off and top himself.

scottyscott1963 likes this

38 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Shock horror, the nonce has pulled out. I'd have thought he'd play that game as there's none of his own fans there to boo him. Getting the excuses in early I suppose, cause he's not going to travel to Tynecastle thats for sure. Probably the one place that hates him more than we do. After 5 minutes on the park there he'd probably walk off and top himself.

Don’t think there’s anywhere hates him more than we do tbh 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Don’t think there’s anywhere hates him more than we do tbh 

Hearts fans absolutely despise the wee cunt too .

Reckon we still hate him more though .

I know a Jambo that hates everybody ,a few years back Thumb turned out for the same dads team as him and he told me thumb was actually awrite .

Cant imagine any of us say the same ,but maybe one of our SNP voting crew would .

11 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

When your own fans start booing you, you can almost bet there’s a few of his team mates not happy with him either. His presence has to be a fairly negative disruption to the day to day dealings with the squad. 

Best case scenario for us is they keep him all season. 

I reckon they can't afford to sack him. This is the same club that can't even afford to move on coaches like Strachan and Kennedy. 

This is going to be causing them issues all season and the scum deserve every single bit of it. 

36 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I reckon they can't afford to sack him. This is the same club that can't even afford to move on coaches like Strachan and Kennedy. 

This is going to be causing them issues all season and the scum deserve every single bit of it. 

Strachan and BJK are there because of loyalty.

BJK been there right through the youths for years and Strachan there due to loyalty for the Dundee vote change .

Colin Traive likes this

See they about to stump up another £3m for the Antwerp right back. Not sure if he played against us but wasn't impressed with any of their defence.

They seem to be just chucking money at anyone at the moment. It definitely feels like the banter years we went through, signing the likes of Herrera, Pena, Cardoso, John etc. Spending decent money only to end up with average players on decent wages that we then couldn't shift.

bluenoz likes this

4 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

See they about to stump up another £3m for the Antwerp right back. Not sure if he played against us but wasn't impressed with any of their defence.

They seem to be just chucking money at anyone at the moment. It definitely feels like the banter years we went through, signing the likes of Herrera, Pena, Cardoso, John etc. Spending decent money only to end up with average players on decent wages that we then couldn't shift.

He did play against us 

Johnsey likes this