them

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

That's genuinely a Ross County level back 5, I know they were poor but surely the Danes will create a fair amount against that in their home stadium

You'd imagine they'll have more chances tonight

8 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

If that mob play like they did at parkhead then sadly l think celtic will go through,hopefully l'm wrong but they were absolute shit.

They were dug shite last week, honestly don't think they will be as bad tonight, hopefully fuck the scum out by two or three.

Bears r us and Bad Robot like this

They are clearly looking to spend money to try and wrestle the title back. Even if the figures quoted aren’t right they are bringing in new players. Remains to be seen if they will be good enough or gel quickly enough but we shouldn’t just assume they will be shite.

I’m hoping that the Danes are better tonight than they were last week. The less money the filth get the better obviously. 

JM1872 and LineysLament like this

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

They are clearly looking to spend money to try and wrestle the title back. Even if the figures quoted aren’t right they are bringing in new players. Remains to be seen if they will be good enough or gel quickly enough but we shouldn’t just assume they will be shite.

I’m hoping that the Danes are better tonight than they were last week. The less money the filth get the better obviously. 

Spend all the money they want. Their transfer policy looks like Lawwell has put a rake of players pictures on a dart board and The Australian Brent is throwing darts to see who they sign.

Bluekev likes this

Just now, RFC55 said:

Now linked with niang from rennes :lol:

Augustin who was at Leeds and Leipzig as well

Hard to tell if agents are using them to generate interest as they are clearly desperate or if they are just enquiring about everyone they feel will be in their price range and have no strategy 

RFC55 likes this

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

You are all in all looking like a total asshole. I will comment on any story that I choose. It's an internet forum.

Lol.

You are the one constantly commenting on something you claim not to give a fuck about, so you are looking like a bigger asshole than me which takes some doing admittedly.

BlueVanguard and OhW like this

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Lol.

You are the one constantly commenting on something you claim not to give a fuck about, so you are looking like a bigger asshole than me which takes some doing admittedly.

:lol: 

Must be a Greenock thing 

plumbGER likes this

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Whether you think Hart is decent or not it will not make a difference with that defence:lol:

The guys who will clearly know of the holes in Hart's game and exactly where they are all enjoy current employment on the Rangers coaching staff.

4 minutes ago, Canabear said:

I read last week that the Danes were missing 3 of their key players. If true anyone know if they're back tonight?

No Kaba Cajuste and other lad signed for Brentford still missing, think Kaba refusing to play and Cajuste close to a move 

Canabear likes this