them

MisterC

Just now, james_85 said:

He claimed they would struggle to get anyone else in for the weekend, they are fucked and will get put of the EL next week as well

Didn't even realise their next European game was so close. Less than eight days to prepare for a game against a side who're almost certainly better than Midtjylland. 

9 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Would’ve been straight into the Europa had they progressed tonight.

Even better if they get pumped off that Czech team and are put into the Europe Conference with possibly St Johnstone and Aberdeen.

St. Johnstone to knock them out. What a laugh that would be.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Wouldn't be too sure about that.

Lost to a nobody from Slovakia last year and year before they lost to minnows from Armenia.

Don't know much about them but they finished 3rd in a very competitive Czech top division last season (and 4th-4th-3rd in the three seasons before that). That's a pretty decent accomplishment in a tough league and, besides that, I don't think you can overstate how poor Midtjylland have become. 

12 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They are even worse than last season. I predicted they would get knocked out.

My next prediction.... beat by Hearts on Saturday. 

What a car crash of a week that would be for them.

i watched the game on hesgoals  they had the chances to win but they are so poor if hearts get stuck in as they usually do they could be in for a hard time on sat  the worrying thing for them must be that the danish side were pretty rubbish