them

MisterC

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

Fuck me, he really doesn't know what he's signed up for. :lol: Trying to see the positives out of being knocked out and being defensive already. Him trying that after getting beat at Ibrox will end up with Sharknado Electric Boogaloo over there.

He's going to crash and burn. Might even be gone by Xmas.

He knew what a shitfest septic is. Flange came to septic for the pounds, and he’s going to get pounded.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It has complete relevance with the point that was being made.

The Sheep are shit and the scum will finish above them. I know your one of these who think otherwise but its not going to happen.

not so sure about that mate. That's the worst scum team i have seen in a long, long time and their recruitment so far raises eyebrows.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

He hasn't had the backing of his board and he is clearly an inexperienced, second-rate manager at this level but his team were clearly not the fittest team in extra time and that falls at his door step.

He is so out of his depth.

Hes definitely second rate as a manager. He is one of the most likeable football guys ive ever heard and im desperate for him to do well but theres nothing that screams Rodgers or Oneill to me. Those were first rate managers. And way before their mid to late 50s.

Erm that's not true ...

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He's not in the O'Neil, Lennon type of hatred but that is a strange thing to say.

I hope he falls on his fat arse or belly, which ever way he tilts.

Should have made it clear not me someone from KDS. So sorry chaps!

I think this season could be so much better than last season, as septic implode with the orcs ranting and voicing thier various delusions on a weekly basis. Please let it be so good.

19 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m telling yous the now, this league isn’t a walk over. So stop thinking it is 

The way I see it is our squad is alot faster and stronger in depth than going into last season, even after winning that cup in France we all still had the January collapse at the back of our minds, plus we had the saga with Lille trying to buy Alfie we don't have that this time, everything is going smoothly. 

One things for sure Gerrard will not let the squad think anything is going to be easy too much competition for places aswell.