them

MisterC

40 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Forgot how much mediocrity there actually was then .

My thoughts were the brutal goalie and striker Macari brought in .

They were awful early 90s and went a few years without winning anything and pretty sure there were a couple of years they didn’t even qualify for Europe .

Can't think of the striker but the keeper was Carl Muggleton 

15 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

I honestly fancy Aberdeen to finish second.

Fucking glad I placed that before the mhankies kicked a ball.

I won't bet on us and I won't bet against the scum but fuck it a tenner on the sheep to finish 2nd, aye why not 😂

Screenshot_20210729-145830.png

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

celtic will still finish second in the league. They are miles behind us but they are still miles ahead of Hibs or Aberdeen.

I reckon both will be a lot better this year while celtic look significantly worse. It’ll be a lot closer than it was last year.

7 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

65 points will secure 2nd next season.

If they keep postcodelottery till Christmas they will have lost 7 games by then, they will then go to Dubai to prove a point and then lose a further 4 games before February's out.

What are next weeks lottery results?

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If the scum are cash rich, why are these eejits wanting Desmond to put his hand in his pocket :confused:

This has been the myth the scum have been clinging too for seasons. That they have some big money reserve put away and can go and spend their way out of trouble. 

Reality is they have massive costs and any money has been burned through failing in the chase for the tainted 10. 

3 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

That celtic line up last night is as weak as I've ever seen as a Rangers fan. Gerrard must be licking his lips at the prospect of going toe to toe with them. We've strengthened since last season, it's now to to put the foot down and hammer them in to the ground. A win for us at the weekend and a slip up for them at Tynecastle and it's panic stations for celtic.

I watched the Aberdeen European match last week and tbh they look more capable and more of a threat than celtic. Hib’s will smell blood also…

Celtic fans went from thinking they were up there with the Elite, taking on players from 'special relationships' with Barca et al and selling them on for a song to "how did we get beat by this mob no one can pronounce?".

Reality though: the Danes are thinking "how didn't we beat this shite by more?"

:django:

5 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Their board aren’t even willing to sanction 500k for Joe Hart.

Drink it in lads…drink it in.

CDD9342F-5516-4470-996A-0204EA863E73.jpeg

0DB2AA17-C593-40DF-B43F-DC206050DA70.jpeg

It says in the same article they still expect a deal to be done