them

MisterC

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Sound like my Mrs. 

Cant believe any Bear would be in a grump after what we have seen as regards the changing fortunes of both Clubs. 

I genuinely feel sorry for yer wife If you're no skipping aboot smiling from ear to ear that the situation is so much better for us Bears right now. 

Need to give yourself a shake mate. 

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Lennon is starting to squeal. It was only a matter of time, he can't help himself. Other than the fact he refuses to admit any blame for the shambles they are in, he speaks some truths. Most notably that they are having difficulty getting players to sign there. I wonder why?

any one else after what he done with them would keep his head down but that soap dodgers prick is such an egoist he believes it was all other peoples fault and cant keep out the limelight

i see now even this board has shat itself and gone down the FF route of filtering certain words so some people dont get upset :sarcasm:

stolen from FF

AriseSirWalter said:

From KDS, the last line is brilliant. They’re fucking demented.

There was an excessive burden to bear by the celtic team which impacted materially on the outcome of the league title. No other Scottish team faced such stringent sanctions nor rigorous testing, irrespective of the stupidity of our moronic CEO who would never take a stance on the matter in case it negatively affected his income. A competent board would press for legal action and void the 20/21 season

oh how i wish they actually tried to take it to court

Just now, GM63 said:

I have said many times on here that they used their control of the press to bum themselves up, but now I’m  convinced that somewhere along the line they forgot they had a team pumping out positive stories about themselves whilst promoting anti Rangers stories (sandcastles etc), they began without substance to believe their own hype, not realising they issued the missives in the first place to their pigs in the press, who lapped up the slurry, but, who were actually blind mice who could not see the wood for the trees and in turn the press fell for the same drivel.

At the same time we began a fight back, which admittedly had its fits and starts, but overall the change was coming, they (as we all know) never saw it coming, I hope in the future that every person at Rangers is taught this salutary lesson in hubris, so we never make the mistake of complacency, ever.   

F4E79498-2B05-4209-9991-A8AF42F6E1D7.thumb.jpeg.760b60226e5b11feefa26f7fb543a48f.jpeg

7 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I have said many times on here that they used their control of the press to bum themselves up, but now I’m  convinced that somewhere along the line they forgot they had a team pumping out positive stories about themselves whilst promoting anti Rangers stories (sandcastles etc), they began without substance to believe their own hype, not realising they issued the missives in the first place to their pigs in the press, who lapped up the slurry, but, who were actually blind mice who could not see the wood for the trees and in turn the press fell for the same drivel.

At the same time we began a fight back, which admittedly had its fits and starts, but overall the change was coming, they (as we all know) never saw it coming, I hope in the future that every person at Rangers is taught this salutary lesson in hubris, so we never make the mistake of complacency, ever.   

It’s awfy quiet lately isn’t it mate? 👍

28 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Ange to lead celtic to euro final says frank mcgarvey, where do you start with this nonsense? 

should not be allowed to do punditry because of his age.
even in his drink addled brain he also knew.
this is the result of fenians being allowed an interview.