them

MisterC

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

See this shit about holding the board to account over lack of investment. 😂😂😂😂😂

4.5million on a CB

3.5million on a winger 

5million on a forward 

13 million quid spent this summer by that lot so far lack of investment but😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fuck off 

Much fucks would they be given right now if our wonderful team hadn't crushed there dreams. 

It'll haunt them forever 👍

It was the same last year with 13m on Barkas, Turnbull and Ajeti. They were saying it was their greatest window ever. They've actually let their whole team fall apart, no matter who they bring in their won't be enough depth to last a whole season.

14 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

It was the same last year with 13m on Barkas, Turnbull and Ajeti. They were saying it was their greatest window ever. They've actually let their whole team fall apart, no matter who they bring in their won't be enough depth to last a whole season.

They’re fucking skint mate. 

20 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

They’re going nowhere until they fix the backroom staff. They are rudderless. This is a whisper.  They don’t have a fucking clue. Long may it continue. 👍

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

They’re going nowhere until they fix the backroom staff. They are rudderless. This is a whisper.  They don’t have a fucking clue. Long may it continue. 👍

Yeah I think it's going to take at least 3 years for them to get anywhere now, once Christie and Edouard are gone. Only McGregor would get in our squad I think.

9 minutes ago, DietofWorms said:

They have also went from having a squad full of Old Firm game winning players to perhaps, 3 or 4 who have any experience of those games. It's mental.

Their squad now reminds me of ours when we were getting done 5-1 off them.