them

9 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m telling yous the now, this league isn’t a walk over. So stop thinking it is 

Yeah. We need to hit our marks like we did last season. 

Fortunately we have a manager and backroom team that will not take anything for granted!

They’re already too late to get any new foreign signings into the team for the games against Jablonec and Dundee now :lol: 

Knowing the quarantine rules it’s absolutely mental that they don’t have basically all of their business done already. Mental.

How come Midtjylland did celebrate like they had just made the champions league at the end, instead of just getting to the next qualifying round to be inevitably pumped by PSV. Was kinda wondering that’s all.

12 minutes ago, CR3 said:

How come Midtjylland did celebrate like they had just made the champions league at the end, instead of just getting to the next qualifying round to be inevitably pumped by PSV. Was kinda wondering that’s all.

They possibly thought that they were up against a team of the quality of the one they last played from Scotland. As far as the Midges were concerned they were the rank underdogs to win the tie, hence the celebrations. 

HG5 and smartypants like this

16 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Did they guarantee at least Europa group stage football by winning? 

18 minutes ago, CR3 said:

They have just guaranteed Europa league football with a chance to still make the Champions league.

HG5 likes this

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

They’re already too late to get any new foreign signings into the team for the games against Jablonec and Dundee now :lol: 

Knowing the quarantine rules it’s absolutely mental that they don’t have basically all of their business done already. Mental.

They don't have the money to. I don't think they'll buy anyone else unless they sell Edouard or get European football. It'll be free transfers and loans.

Essandoh likes this

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Right, hopefully our players will be doubly intent on getting past Malmö now. Keep the pressure on.

OT for this thread I know, but getting past Malmo will not be the skoosh case I fear that many Bears are thinking it will be. Still, I am sure that SG will have the players heads in the right place and will not tolerate any over confidence or complacency.