them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I actually met that man(Ian Smith) and he’s a gentleman, Loves his whisky and enters whisky tasting competitions.

No anymore he doesnt.

Edit: Was convinced he was dead! Apparently Harold being killed off imprinted itself into my head more than I thought!

21 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

3 competitive games:

0 wins

1 draw

2 losses

Seems a long time since they took the lead against the midgies, with the commentator proclaiming:

’The Postecoglou era is up and running’…

Still waiting, really…

😂😂😂

Got to question their signing approach

Japanese boy looks very similar to Abada - someone who will be just fine playing in a warm weather league, low on hammer throwers, with no pressure to win every game. So roll on freezing January nights in the pishing rain at the Tony Macaroni!!!

They also lack a leader on the pitch - McGregor might be their best player, but he really doesn't have the personality or character to galvanise a team.

Probably string a few results together over the next few weeks - but I don't think the intensity of an Old Firm and the players they are going to face has dawned on Angie yet!!

12 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I actually met that man(Ian Smith) and he’s a gentleman, Loves his whisky and enters whisky tasting competitions.

Man after my own heart a whisky monster👍🏻He’d probably do a better job than big ange 😉👍🏻

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's offside btw. They can greet a out VAR but VAR gives that as offside. Seen a dozen of em last season in the Prem. 

Halidays is not a red. Was a booking.

Agree. More than likely a bawhair aff. Also a solid yellow.

3 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Got to question their signing approach

Japanese boy looks very similar to Abada - someone who will be just fine playing in a warm weather league, low on hammer throwers, with no pressure to win every game. So roll on freezing January nights in the pishing rain at the Tony Macaroni!!!

They also lack a leader on the pitch - McGregor might be their best player, but he really doesn't have the personality or character to galvanise a team.

Probably string a few results together over the next few weeks - but I don't think the intensity of an Old Firm and the players they are going to face has dawned on Angie yet!!

The jap was absolute pish 

4 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

the orcs on kiddyfiddler street are turning on their new signings already :lol:

There is no homework or tracking with the new signings. They were panic buys based on who was willing to sign for them and that pool list is short in demand.