them

MisterC

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Did nobody tell Ange that they needed almost a new squad, we now know why Howe knocked them back, impossible to bring in that many good players in such a short time, the guys a fool although probably a decent guy.

Its really amazing that he did not blame or mention refs and so on. Just pointed that they need to do better. Surprising. 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There is no homework or tracking with the new signings. They were panic buys based on who was willing to sign for them and that pool list is short in demand.

Reckon pete is the de facto dof and his agent mate is the common denominator in all these random  signings

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Using stills from different decisions? Fucking hell, such a clown. 😅

Smith is clearly playing him on. 

@Malkytfp1

20210731_224212.jpg

I dont think he is clearly onside.

I think his head is slightly ahead of the hearts players hip.

If it was Garry Caldwell, it would have been a clear offside.

15 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

What Halliday tackle? The one on McGregor? Definitely a yellow, but never a red.

Studs up, tackle from behind, no attempt to win the ball. Red card all day long.

If someone did that to one of our players and they weren't sent off I'd be having a proper fit.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Studs up, tackle from behind, no attempt to win the ball. Red card all day long.

If someone did that to one of our players and they weren't sent off I'd be having a proper fit.

Quite similar in a way to Ian Black on Jelavic at that very ground.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye that's a red. Actually thought the ref gave them everything first half as well. So much so that there were ironic cheers when Hearts got a decision.