them

MisterC

21 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

This soap dodger will be appointed in a matter of weeks 👌 remember you heard it here first 🤣1972657778_images(1).jpeg.e9fc7846b7183d827cd154edea7e25ac.jpeg

To be fair youre not the first to say it. People on  here been saying that since as soon as the Aussie got appointed. As sure as night follows day its happening.

It already feels like they need to get someone in to steady the ship and at least secure 2nd place. It's a delight to watch their plight albeit I appreciate it's early days. The signs are not good for them. I completely agree that it wouldn't surprise me if Ange is sacrificed for Steve Clarke before Halloween. Hopefully we're at least 12 points ahead by then. It truly looks a fucking shambles already!

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Was watching Beverly Hills Cop II and turned it over to see bain further up the park than marshall was in the Croatia match.
Seriously going to get lobbed if ange persists with sweeper keeper shite.
Doubt if they will play that with Kemar Roofe on the park.
There will be quite a few willing to have a go,and Charlie Adam is a certainty from inside his own half.
Seasons going to be belly laughs all round. :rofl:  

Their next league game is against Dundee. That's got to be worth a bet.

20 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

😂😂😂😂

Well in Gareth. Can hear his voice will be gone in the morning. 

Does anyone else notice that if you sing songs without bigotry that your throat hurts more the next day. Its like the phrase "fuck the pope" does something to rejuvenate the throat muscles 

Just watched Ange’s interview with BBC on Sportscene there. He couldn’t even look the interviewer in the eye throughout the whole thing. Head down, eyes on the ground. He was dead on arrival and he’s coming across like a guy who already knows it.

No CL money this year, they are speading the edouard money before they get rid of him and managed to buy 3 donkeys in. 12 million for a winger with no final pass, the Japanese guy looked lost and a defender that can't defend. I can't see how they are going to be able to fund many other big signing. If they lose McGregor for a period of and then they will struggle to get 2nd