them

MisterC

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We put 5 last them in front of a full crowd this month and I’m scared about people’s health :lol: 

I'm not! Fuck them, the more hurt and pain we cause them the better. Reap what you sow. Couldn't happen to a worse club and the best thing is they have caused all the pain themselves. 

Early days I know but this was a transfer window where they absolutely had to get it right. They’ve spent around £13mil and not one of their new signings looks convincing, it’s quite a decent amount they’ve spent as well so no idea why they have chosen to spend it on the players they have as they each seemed like unnecessary gambles on paper save from maybe Starfelt who looks pish anyway.

9 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

The reporters can smell blood with him. One minute he’s languid, depressed and seems bereft while making zero eye contact.

The next, he’s biting at their little proddings and they know they’re going to have a field day.

They absolutely do, like the "catastrophic" question after the European result, then they get the quotes they want.  They'll be reeling in quotes that will set off the next Timplosion.  It'll be quality entertainment.

6 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

In a year Celtic have signed 

Ajetti, Barkas, Turnball, Shane Duffers for around a total off £16m

Furuhashi, Starfelt, Abada, Shaw, Urhoghide for around a total of £13m

That's around £30m and they still need players and have/had the biggest wage bills in the league which is well over £50m

I honestly believe they are losing a shit load of money and the Celtic board are not showing the true financial difficulties they are in.

No European money either they are a fucking mess

Mackays expression at the end was telling, he looked broken