them

MisterC

If they have the same team by the 29th then I’ll be stunned if we don’t take at least 3 off them, considering we stuck 4 past a better, albeit still shite, celtic team at the end of last season.

Even more so, Ibrox should be full by this point with a year and a half of pent up aggression and celebration ready to explode into what would be one of the loudest atmospheres the stadium has experienced if we embarrass them like we should - I’ve absolutely no doubt about that.

I'm liking the compound penalty interest they're paying on their problems.

Now that they've both left everything late and also started badly, they'll be pointing at each other wondering who the clown is.  That's great for us if they're just about to have to spend a lot of money to rebuild their squad.  Doubts must be growing right now that Postecoglou is the guy to spend it.  They would have to be completely invested in his vision, and I bet they're not.

3 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

I'm liking the compound penalty interest they're paying on their problems.

Now that they've both left everything late and also started badly, they'll be pointing at each other wondering who the clown is.  That's great for us if they're just about to have to spend a lot of money to rebuild their squad.  Doubts must be growing right now that Postecoglou is the guy to spend it.  They would have to be completely invested in his vision, and I bet they're not.

They've already spunked 12 million 

Apparently they’re ending their interest in Carter-Vickers because Spurs won’t loan him and want £5m for him.

There’s no money. If there was ever any doubt they’re in panic mode, their usual link with James McCarthy put that to bed. He’s been their panic button IRA dreamboat for years.

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Apparently they’re ending their interest in Carter-Vickers because Spurs won’t loan him and want £5m for him.

There’s no money. If there was ever any doubt they’re in panic mode, their usual link with James McCarthy put that to bed. He’s been their panic button IRA dreamboat for years.

Read yesterday he's played 4 1st team matches for Spurs in 12 years :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Definitely, it's clear as day there is no money. They'll have a Frankenstein squad just to get the numbers in.

If Edouard and Christie leave on a free it could fuck them for years because they'll have no assets that they can sell for big money. Apart from maybe McGregor.

2 hours ago, miracle said:

Did anyone else notice he was wearing a winter jacket when it was 20C?   He'll be fucked if he makes it to December.

Don’t know if I was seeing things but it looked like one of the Hearts players was wearing gloves as well.

12 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Took Tim Booth from the band James to The V Festival one year and his manager gave me and another driver back stage passes and meal vouchers for The artists Marquee whilst we were there, Went to the marquee for a bite to eat with another driver and whilst we were eating the other driver kicked my leg from under the table and said” look who’s just sat down next to you”  Looked round and Natalie Imbruglia had just sat down next to me with a glass of wine, That any good 😂

Hmm, not sure. I'm torn on that.

55 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Rumours that McCarthy is a done deal, hopefully goes the way of Shane Duffy. Think he's been injury prone so that would be interesting.

27 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Rumours that McCarthy is a done deal, hopefully goes the way of Shane Duffy. Think he's been injury prone so that would be interesting.

All I've seen is their exploring if theirs any way it can be done 

I predicted the token ROI signing after they got pumped out of Europe. Very predictable  from the club and the Mhedia to be honest. 
Far too injury prone to make an impact these days especially in the more physical leagues like Scotland. 

12 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I predicted the token ROI signing after they got pumped out of Europe. Very predictable  from the club and the Mhedia to be honest. 
Far too injury prone to make an impact these days especially in the more physical leagues like Scotland. 

Red card against us imo