them

MisterC

21 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

I was going to say that this is celtics Joey Barton moment, but Barton actually had a brilliant season before joining us so at least there was some logic there, more like a Niko Kranjcar maybe? 

Anyways, this will put an end to the FF links at least which I'm happy about, as he's well above Harts ability. But overall a clever signing for them as it solves 2 problem areas when they shove Barkas out to leftback

I felt Barton wasn’t actually that bad and was surrounded by shit, also didn’t help that he’s actually off his head. If a level headed Barton from that season played in this team he’d be decent.

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hart has been a joke for years now, his career at the top was done before he hit 30.

Just another desperation move from the wean touches. 

Will be some laugh when they're rotating 3 shite keepers that have cost them a fortune, and all costing goals

You can look into Harts appearances over the last few years and its laughable but he has experience and better than what they have. 

I am sure he will be a voice in the dressing room also for them.

Regardless of those points though his defence he has in front of him are fucking rank rotten. 

Nice to see Hart congratulating Gerrard on the title win though the beggars will love this 

2.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Paying spurs 1mill for him then giving him a contract worth at least 2.2mill, they have went full blown fucking loonball stuff

Its simply outstanding, even if he is a moderate sucess, it means they have 5mill worth of greek shite on the bench probably coining in close to a mill a year that no one will touch due to him being a car crash in goals

And the best part is that they STILL haven't addressed the fact they have ralston, taylor, walsh and bitton all first team picks for their backline, soro is half the player he thinks he is, and a 3rd of the player they need in that position to protect the backline, christie and eduard have checked out, the jap guy fuck knows, the swedish duffy is borderline bombscare already, griffiths is a noncing cunt and ajeti is a dearer version of grezda 😂😂

They're broken and in full blown Warburton/caxinha mode 

Just now, frenv said:

I look forward to them having a subs bench with three of their first-team keepers on it :lol:

Hart's shampoo adverts will be pointless though given that the fans of his new team don't know what a shower is.

They had that doohan and barkas in denmark :lol:.