them

MisterC

You'd suspect they wanted a GK to be able to play out from the back whilst providing some sort of stability..

They've decided to bring in Joe Hart.

A player who's career was specifically ruined because he can't play out from the back, not to mention his high profile shot stopping mistakes. :lol: :lol: 

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

Joe Harts stats are fucking shocking. Remember this cunt had a team of superstars playing in front of him
1915220508_Joehartstats.thumb.jpg.6c468328c957781dd1209ac9e015cdc8.jpg

Shaggers stats :thumbup:
shagger.thumb.jpg.1b941ed8d8fe01f2efd199c81360cfe6.jpg

He very rarely had a team full of superstars at City tbf, and won 4 golden gloves :lol: 

Hopefully he continues his form though 

Be interesting to see how he does tbh clearly at top level he's done but I think in our league he might do ok tbh. 

Put it this way positioning won't be a issue any more. Yes he has huge weaknesses but at this level of football will they be exploited as much I doubt it. 

49 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Be interesting to see how he does tbh clearly at top level he's done but I think in our league he might do ok tbh. 

Put it this way positioning won't be a issue any more. Yes he has huge weaknesses but at this level of football will they be exploited as much I doubt it. 

If they're playing a sweeper keeper his positioning will matter and the fact he can't pass.

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

If they're playing a sweeper keeper his positioning will matter and the fact he can't pass.

Not too worried about this signing. Some of us were wondering what will happen after they brought in Robbie Keane, and what happened is that they lost 4-0 to St. Mirren. Long may it continue with their shite transfer policy. 

For their inexperienced defenders it might give them a wee boost thinking the now have a guy with 50 odd caps for England, won the prem, played in world cups but the flip side to that is our players will want to score against him, much better than just scoring against shitty bain or barkass. 

3 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Was hoping it would be more than 15k a week. He won’t be anywhere near as good as Shagger but think it’s a relatively good signing. Nice to see them spend £1 million, though

Ita money they badly need elsewhere in the team, their wage bill is still crippling for the level they are at, 

They could be offered the best freebies in the world, but its wages that kills it, the fact they are spending another mill on top of that is just beyond mental 

He was a good keeper 10 years ago.

Barely kicked a ball in 3 years and is surely going to be out of form. 

He’ll be a lot more professional than their current lot, but his talent doesn’t scare me at all. We know his concentration levels have always been suspect, which isn’t what you want in an OF goalie. 

12 hours ago, dee9 said:

We have 2 better keepers than Hart.

Simply won't be enough to close a gap that is only going to get wider and wider.

Delighted with that news. 3 years.....perfect.

Mclaughlin isn't better than hart.

Shagger is though by some distance.

He'll improve them but they need a defence and a midfield too.