them

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

They've spent 13 million?

Between 4-5 a piece on the Swedish defender and the Japanese winger and 2-3 million on the Israeli winger.

Genuinely thot they cunts would have went for Steve Clarke and had players like O’Donnell and and Gallagher come with him which I was slagging them about but looking at last few weeks they could only wish they had a manager and players like them! I can’t believe how bad they look 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Starfelt £4.2m

Abada £3.4m

Furuhashi £4.6m

Two guys from Sheffield Wednesday for development fees.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Between 4-5 a piece on the Swedish defender and the Japanese winger and 2-3 million on the Israeli winger.

I honestly didn't realise the fees were anywhere near that for anyone other than Starfelt. That's bonkers.

I can see Strachan being in tenp charge of them by xmas, Big Angi is way out of his depth .Although to be fair to him it is some rebuild they need, assuming Edouard goes and Christie they are going to be really struggling. Angi will rely on getting players he knows from Japan or Aus who will flop or take time to settle. Title wrapped up by December.

SteveEarle likes this

7 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Lol

STorm-the-ground-IMG-8-A42-C8-FDC9-F7-1.jpg

Actually a brilliant idea. A world class manager will deffo want to arrive and the board will definitely spend more money on players if they storm the stadium. Catholics are just smarter than us.