them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

after your obsession with me

either you think im someone else or you think im pumping your missus either way its like having a lovesick psycho following me around

Funny how replying to posts on a forum makes you obsessed with someone 

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

only when is taken out of the context of the conversation like you have a habit to do with my posts

If it was upto you we’d be sitting talking about the tarriers in matchday threads ya freak 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Injury prone midfielder who will be another big wage. 

They are panicking big time lol. 

He'll probably not take a big wage, well not big compared to what he got down south, but its a position again that they arent the weakest in compared to others

I can't comment on how Hart is anyone. I'm assuming he can't be as bad as Barkas.

I still firmly believe it doesn't matter what goalkeeper they get because of that defence and how he let's them have a free for all. If you give away 2 or 3 chances a game between your penalty spot and your goal there is only so much a goalkeeper can do about it!

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The Daily Record pulling out near decade old quotes from Gerrard about how he thought Hart was one of the best keepers in the world. 

Sad, desperate bastards, absolutely clutching to anything they can at this point to create positive spin. 

Seen that this morning mate....cringe🤣

Fuck the lot of them. They are in serious serious shit.

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

We’re already 3pts above them and their saviours are Joe fuckin Hart :lol: and a wee jump the ship tarrier crowd pleaser who will be very lucky to play 3/4 of a season, and has done sweet fuck all down there in seasons.  Our current midfield will run him ragged.

Our midfield will absolutely obliterate them at the end of the month. 

3 hours ago, stevemac said:

Mclaughlin isn't better than hart.

Shagger is though by some distance.

He'll improve them but they need a defence and a midfield too.

McLaughlin is a better keeper than Hart and by some distance at the moment. Hart's best days are well behind him! They'd be best sorting the defence next.