them

MisterC

9 hours ago, Bronzy said:

It's a load of nonsense.

https://www.fcm.dk/nyheder/juninho-tildelt-seks-kampes-karantaene/

Midtjylland have confirmed that FIFA only confirmed the "ineligible" player's suspension yesterday. So he wasn't ineligible against Celtic.

It’s the Sun but they must be one of the Jammy’st clubs in the World

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7502218/celtic-benefit-claims-midtjylland-ineligible-player-champions-league/?utm_source=newsshowcase&utm_medium=discover&utm_campaign&utm_content

7 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

They do it like this every season, actually this season they're signing them earlier than usual.

Because their CL destiny is sorted earlier - they might have gone for other better targets if they had progressed.

Instead it's bargain basement signings with no resale value.

Lovely.

Their game against Jablonec is on Sportscene on Thursday.

@TEFTONG or anyone living outside of Scotland, do you know what Sky channel that would be, for Sportscene?

I used to be able to get it on BBC2 Scotland on Sky, but it seems to be gone. Can still get BBC2NI, and watch games on there from time to time.

20 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

@TEFTONG or anyone living outside of Scotland, do you know what Sky channel that would be, for Sportscene?

I used to be able to get it on BBC2 Scotland on Sky, but it seems to be gone. Can still get BBC2NI, and watch games on there from time to time.

There’s a bbc Scotland channel on sky so probably on that 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

There’s a bbc Scotland channel on sky so probably on that 

Yea, that's the BBC1 Scotland.

I used to watch Sportscene on the BBC2 Scotland, but it seems to have gone.

Maybe try the red button on BBC1 Scotland when Sportscene is due on.

29 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I wouldn't watch them tbh mate. 

But I've got a Virgin Media set up at home. 

Glad im working that night. Will enjoy clicking on here and seeing 55 unread messages before half time to enjoy. 

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yea, that's the BBC1 Scotland.

I used to watch Sportscene on the BBC2 Scotland, but it seems to have gone.

Maybe try the red button on BBC1 Scotland when Sportscene is due on.

Looks like Sky channel 876, programme starts 4.30

Guy from Primal Scream in the Tracks of my Years slot on Ken Bruce’s prog on R2.

Of course, the guy has to tell us he’s a sellik fan, songs sung at the sty influencing his choices.

I wonder if it was mere coincidence that the song preceding this slot was Rotterdam (or anywhere)???

Just now, HG5 said:

Guy from Primal Scream in the Tracks of my Years slot on Ken Bruce’s prog on R2.

Of course, the guy has to tell us he’s a sellik fan, songs sung at the sty influencing his choices.

I wonder if it was mere coincidence that the song preceding this slot was Rotterdam (or anywhere)???

Heard him ,but never heard the song before 😂

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I wouldn't watch them tbh mate. 

But I've got a Virgin Media set up at home. 

Glad im working that night. Will enjoy clicking on here and seeing 55 unread messages before half time to enjoy. 

Yea, but it's not just them, it's Sportscene in general. I tried to find it at the weekend, couldn't.

2 hours ago, HG5 said:

Looks like Sky channel 876, programme starts 4.30

Brillianr, got it now, that's it, and set reminder for all sportscene, cheers!

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yea, but it's just them, it's Sportscene in general. I tried to find it at the weekend, couldn't.

Brillianr, got it now, that's it, and set reminder for all sportscene, cheers!

Hope that sets you up - I find these things kind of ‘flit about’ a bit!

12 hours ago, Bronzy said:

It's a load of nonsense.

https://www.fcm.dk/nyheder/juninho-tildelt-seks-kampes-karantaene/

Midtjylland have confirmed that FIFA only confirmed the "ineligible" player's suspension yesterday. So he wasn't ineligible against celtic.

Is that just the sellik minded media desperately clutching at straws then? Surely to fuck the fact psv have pumped them 3-0 in the first leg, to do anything but let that play out would be massively unfair to psv. 

2 hours ago, Siam69 said:

It will probably be on BBC Scotland as is sportscene on a Sunday evening which is on SKY 115

29 minutes ago, mus said:

It will probably be on BBC Scotland as is sportscene on a Sunday evening which is on SKY 115

115 for me in BBC One England HD.

952 is BBC One Scotland

876 is the BBC Scotland where Sportscene is now.

That's with Sky and me living in London.

3 hours ago, HG5 said:

gillespie is one of the most ugly miserable looking fenians you ever clapped eyes on.
in fact he's got a great coupon for radio.
absolute fuckin rhabid fenian.
quite sure a few years back he fell off the stage and did himself serious harm :UK:

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

gillespie is one of the most ugly miserable looking fenians you ever clapped eyes on.
in fact he's got a great coupon for radio.
absolute fuckin rhabid fenian.
quite sure a few years back he fell off the stage and did himself serious harm :UK:

God, you’re right!😂😂😂

😳

Guess he’d need to play the ‘rock star’ card to get his rocks off!