them

MisterC

I'm just waiting until they win a few games and the media hype starts that Ange is working miracles.

At the end of the day, any manager should be able to create a consistent side with their budget. We have to really put our foot down now and show exactly how good we are.

Difficult to put any sort of confident prediction on THEM's match this afternoon. I know next to nothing about Czech footie, and whilst THEM are shit of course, the new signings just might give THEM a boost. 

That being said, hopefully their honking away form in Europe continues and I will be forced into buying several papers in the morning to read all about another Euro catastrophe.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Difficult to put any sort of confident prediction on THEM's match this afternoon. I know next to nothing about Czech footie, and whilst THEM are shit of course, the new signings just might give THEM a boost. 

That being said, hopefully their honking away form in Europe continues and I will be forced into buying several papers in the morning to read all about another Euro catastrophe.

THEM's lmao