them

MisterC

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If they lose to AZ they will play Thursday nights in the Conference league and get less money.

Competition has zero prestige so I'd expect them not to even bother playing a full team tbh 

24 minutes ago, demise said:

Even if their signings start to look good, they are still lacking solid defense and squad depth. Both those things are going to cost them. 

I don't think it matters who they sign. If this is Ange's amazing tactics then they'll slip up plenty of times. They'd have to buy some top, top defenders to cope with how short they get left at the back.

I think he'll probably build a decent side but top sides are built from the back, not the front.

8 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I don't think it matters who they sign. If this is Ange's amazing tactics then they'll slip up plenty of times. They'd have to buy some top, top defenders to cope with how short they get left at the back.

I think he'll probably build a decent side but top sides are built from the back, not the front.

Theyd have to get someone like Zouma at CB as he has the pace to recover... but they arent going to sign someone like him.

50 minutes ago, the blue plumber said:

Forrest looks done in and the wee Israeli hasn’t played against anybody yet, time will tell but the whole team look awful and that’s against what looks like a part time outfit

Forrest had a good game. Looked anything but done in.

Just saw the goals, wtf was Hart doing for the first goal? Just stood there as their striker ran on up instead of closing him down. Atrocious goalkeeping, genuinely going to be as bad as Bain and Barkas which is unreal they've managed to do that :lol:

10 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Just saw the goals, wtf was Hart doing for the first goal? Just stood there as their striker ran on up instead of closing him down. Atrocious goalkeeping, genuinely going to be as bad as Bain and Barkas which is unreal they've managed to do that :lol:

Actually looked like Barkas for both goals. Hopefully it continues. 

38 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He did stick his left arm out so I suppose he tied to save it😂

5 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Always does when the scum are playing. Must be breaking his heart not being able to call them "the champions" every 2 fucking minutes.

5 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

"This is a really good away European performance by C****c." 😂 who the fuck is commentating? 

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Commentator going on like this is the cream of Europe. No better than St. Johnstone ffs

He the guy who used to do the nauseating intro to Sport scene commentary? If so hate the sound of the guy.

11 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

It’s AZ Alkmaar mate, Was mentioned earlier in the thread, Decent side by all accounts last season but have apparently sold a few players this season.

Sold Stengs and Boadu so that's 2 of there front 3,the GK Bizot just moved as well all 3 went to French sides. Koopmeiners is still there just now but supposedly major interest in him and if he goes it will be a tough season for AZ imo, hopefully still have enough to smash them but. 

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Constant victim mentality 

It’s their ‘go to’ default position where they revel and continue the ‘Irish’ persecution fantasy, even through their recent spell of dominance the ‘victim’ mantra has been bubbling just below the surface surfacing at any lame excuse (in their eyes anyway)…