them

MisterC

I was concerned they would bring Forster back as he was the difference between them dropping points and winning games so many times for them in the past.

Hart will be an improvement for them but not that much I don’t think... I’m pretty happy that’s the road they’ve went down.

50 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Why do we no like St.Johnstone again? Sure it's something to do with tickets but can't remember.

That aside, they should have got the 3 points last night. But refreshing to see another Scottish team puling their weight in Europe.

Eh

11 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

I have it in my head that we took a dislike to them because if something to do with ticketing.

The 2nd part is self explanatory. Seen as scot browns sheep lost a 2 goal lead last night.

Aberdeen still won last night 

3 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

It’s mad that after all that turd polishing and Liam McLeod climaxing everytime celtic went forward , they view the coverage as negative towards them 😂

9D8A8564-D0D4-435D-B568-FDBC7DA61325.png

TBF I kept the channel on to watch the ST Johnstone game after it and you should have heard Hartson. If you didn't know any better you would have though the scum got beat as he went on a 5 minute meltdown over how bad the defence and keeper were and how they couldn't finish their chances. 

See the rhags are saying Brighton are looking to tie up an £18.5m deal for Edouard. Now whilst I think they get very good money usually, there's no way a team is paying that for him. A very good player on his day but downed tools about 12 months ago.

I know PSG get 50% so the final fee wouldn't be massive regardless. Take into account post covid finances, there's no danger Brighton are about to break their transfer record for a guy that's rarely put any effort in for a year playing in Scotland.

51 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

See the rhags are saying Brighton are looking to tie up an £18.5m deal for Edouard. Now whilst I think they get very good money usually, there's no way a team is paying that for him. A very good player on his day but downed tools about 12 months ago.

I know PSG get 50% so the final fee wouldn't be massive regardless. Take into account post covid finances, there's no danger Brighton are about to break their transfer record for a guy that's rarely put any effort in for a year playing in Scotland.

PSG get 40% of the profit

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

its 40% of the profit but brighton came out last week and said they had no interest 

brighton can reportedly spend nearly £20 million on a player who doesnt try and in the last year of his contract and no one blinks an eyelid while we struggle to spend £5 million on a player :raging:

Are you questioning why that is or angry about the fact it can happen?

:atie:

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

its 40% of the profit but brighton came out last week and said they had no interest 

brighton can reportedly spend nearly £20 million on a player who doesnt try and in the last year of his contract and no one blinks an eyelid while we struggle to spend £5 million on a player :raging:

Tbf we know the gulf in finances between us and teams in the epl is huge so it’s not a surprise 

18 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

They clearly have issues shitting in the proper place.

There's a wee bar in Hua Hin Thailand with a scum sign outside so my pal said haud on a minute, fucked off then appeared 2 mins later with a photo of the shit he dumped in the sink in the lavvy.

Got to be done.

Just now, geneva_ger said:

There's a wee bar in Hua Hin Thailand with a scum sign outside so my pal said haud on a minute, fucked off then appeared 2 mins later with a photo of the shit he dumped in the sink in the lavvy.

Got to be done.

Hope he wiped his arse mate. 2 minutes! Is he an Olympic shiter? 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Just heard a snippet of McCarthy in a press conference and he sounded drugged up ffs.  Sounds like a mhank, looks like a mhank......

Just about to come on and post this he sounds like a fucking crackhead that has a fake English/Scottish/Irish accent :lol: Reminded me of that famous Joey Barton Marseille interview

14 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Just about to come on and post this he sounds like a fucking crackhead that has a fake English/Scottish/Irish accent :lol: Reminded me of that famous Joey Barton Marseille interview

I wasn't paying that much attention but it's so bad it caught my attention. Glad I wasn't alone, he seriously sounded like he'd just downed a bottle of night nurse!

No way Brighton, or anyone else, are paying that for the failed French U21 player. Tabloid nonsense.

As for the ex Hamilton player who has played very little football in the last few years. Doubt he will get to Xmas without another long term injury. Saw yesterday just how useless Hart is at this stage of his career.

They are fucked. Which is very nice to see.

6 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

Hart will be an improvement for them but not that much I don’t think... I’m pretty happy that’s the road they’ve went down.

You very obviously didn't see any of their game last night. Barkas would have saved the two goals they lost. Didn't think it was humanly possible, but Hart is a goalkeeping downgrade on last night's showing

I'd also say that the Jobbylonec keeper should have saved three of their four goals.