them

MisterC

14 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

As for the ex Hamilton player who has played very little football in the last few years. Doubt he will get to Xmas without another long term injury.

I sincerely hope it's Lundstram who does it :lol:

37 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

No way Brighton, or anyone else, are paying that for the failed French U21 player. Tabloid nonsense.

As for the ex Hamilton player who has played very little football in the last few years. Doubt he will get to Xmas without another long term injury. Saw yesterday just how useless Hart is at this stage of his career.

They are fucked. Which is very nice to see.

Failed under 21 player? He's their record goalscorer

:atie:

7 hours ago, Johnsey said:

See the rhags are saying Brighton are looking to tie up an £18.5m deal for Edouard. Now whilst I think they get very good money usually, there's no way a team is paying that for him. A very good player on his day but downed tools about 12 months ago.

I know PSG get 50% so the final fee wouldn't be massive regardless. Take into account post covid finances, there's no danger Brighton are about to break their transfer record for a guy that's rarely put any effort in for a year playing in Scotland.

Apparently now Southampton are interested 🤣.

Club just sold Danny ings and want to buy Edouard. 

200-2.gif

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I see sutton is on the deflection trail having a go at us for charging the media and and the league sponsor debate.

The wonders of beating the Czech Republic Alloa.

He even admits he doesn't know the details but has a go anyway.