them

MisterC

They won’t be as far behind us as people think this year. We still should have enough over the course of 38 games, but I predict they’ll only be 10 or so points behind us. 

Hopefully today gives them a lot of false confidence and they get complacent and fail to strengthen that defence, which isn’t good enough to win a title. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

This jap is gonna bang in all sorts. Need to be on it against him in a few weeks 

haven't watched the game, watched for 5 mins saw dundee getting stretched all over the place.  knew what was coming, switched off.   it was a free hit for them today, dundee are fucking awful 

They play with inverted fullbacks, our system will completely destroy that style of play. Add to that their players are bang average.

Yesterday should be a kick up the arse to our players 

Hopefully today gives this shower a shite a false belief 😂 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I don't think anyone should worry but we need to up the levels or we will find ourselves in a battle 

Aye season’s just started we’ll find out on Tuesday if we have the hunger to get back on track, hopefully it’s not going to be a repeat of us losing form and having to catch up.

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

6-0.

Definitely title favourites imo. ECL contenders as well tbh.

You’re right mate.  Lots of people on here all for surrendering now.  I mean, what chance do we have?

Its quite staggering, reading the reaction on here since yesterday.

6 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

We just need to start winning our own games and not worry about them  or any other Spfl team .

But a bit more attacking football rather than trying to walk it in would be appreciated 🇬🇧

Exactly mate.
We need to refocus and concentrate on ourselves. 

Malmö game is vital and will rhythm our season, I got high hopes for tuesday.

Their Japanese player looked awful against Hearts, but I suppose he had just arrived. Haven’t seen the highlight but it sounds like he did well today.

I think they will be very strong going forward but weak at the back. I hope our forward players discover some form in the coming weeks.