them

MisterC

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Anyone that thought this was going to be a doddle this season hopefully has woke up now. People can say it’s only Dundee, but it’s these sort of games they were struggling in last season, plus it looks like they’re onto a winner with the jap cunt.  Hopefully this gives our squad and our support the kick up the arse it needs and we kick on from here.

It was always going to be a hard one to take being beaten in the league after so long, but had to Come at some point I suppose. 

The lack of intensity/closing down from us yesterday though was poor. I'd rather see some continuity in our team rather than constant chopping and changing due to Europe. 

It's equally important we win the league this year with regards to the ECL reward at the end of it. 

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

People seem to be forgetting that their two openers were against the two teams who won promotion, so technically the easiest opening fixtures they could get, and they lost one of those. 

Not technically, I'd say they are the two easiest sides they could get. The rest are well organised for defending against us and them. They've both just spent a season trying to win every game.

I’d say us losing yesterday would have given that mob a morale boost to show that we can be beaten.

The scum literally cannot be as bad this season as they were last.

Gerrard needs to get a grip of our team and get us in form quickly or we could find the scum opening up a small lead on us. 

Just now, harlands plater said:

Don’t even know their score but I’m assuming they won convincingly. I had one look at all the tarrier names in that Dundee line up and decided it was a foregone conclusion.

Just wait till they play Dundee utd.

Mulgrew and co will be begging to swap shirts with Celtic throughout the game

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hearts away will be harder than the likes of Dundee, County and Motherwell away imo. On par with St Johnstone, DU and St Mirren away.

I think Aberdeen away this year is going to be brutal they look decent.

Ramirez looks like he will be a great signing for them

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hearts away will be harder than the likes of Dundee, County and Motherwell away imo. On par with St Johnstone, DU and St Mirren away.

Has St Johnstone kept their players? Id argue they will be as tough,. It not if hearts had had a full stadium, which they will experience (hopefully) later on 

Making the Champions League would be massive. Financial boost and would probably see a player or two coming in but would also allow us to play Saturday's and hopefully build up a lead.

Would love a midfielder that can shoot from distance, they cunts get so many goals through Christie, Rogic, McGregor, Turnbull all having a pop, even if they don't score it can land anywhere. We always seem to walk it in bar a few occasions.

17 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Don’t even know their score but I’m assuming they won convincingly. I had one look at all the tarrier names in that Dundee line up and decided it was a foregone conclusion.

Four ex-tarrier players in the Dundee starting 11 I think, plus a very soap dodgers friendly boardroom, was never going to be anything but a glorified training session today.