Jump to content

SFA silence on Lennon rant leaves massive questions after Rangers charge


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Neil Lennon’s outrageous press conference rant has seen several clubs fire back at the Celtic boss, pundits and fans react in amazement and broadcasters banned from Celtic Park – but after Rangers bos

In all honesty mate, I’d rather we went about our business quietly just now and let everyone else fight this out. Once we’re crowned Champions, that’s when to go to war but stay under the radar just n

The silence of the authorities is telling - the point made above is totally valid but even before that press conference there has been no response at all from the SFA or the league regarding the Dubai

Posted Images

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Neil Lennon’s outrageous press conference rant has seen several clubs fire back at the celtic boss, pundits and fans react in amazement and broadcasters banned from celtic Park – but after Rangers boss Steven Gerrard was charged over a comment made towards a referee earlier this season, the Scottish FA’s continued silence is absolutely bewildering.

Read more: https://www.rangersnews.uk/columnist/sfa-silence-on-lennon-rant-leaves-massive-questions-after-Rangers-charge/

Did Lennon not also criticise the referee after Ibrox game and no action taken.

magic8ball likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this at the time - why isn't he getting pulled up for this but when i listened again - he hasn't said anything against the SFA, only the government, press, other clubs.

 

honestly think they ran that whole pish through a solicitor to see how exposed it would leave them and he's been coached on what he can and cant say. 

 

 

TamCoopz and barrymorrison1 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the cry was no said:

According to Maxwell the CO is looking into the Dubai photos to establish what, if any, action is required.

Didn't TLB say that the pics were an invasion of privacy and illegal under UAE photography laws?

Somebody remind me when exactly he passed the Dubai bar exam???

FUCK YE LENNY !!!

BLUEDIGNITY likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I thought this at the time - why isn't he getting pulled up for this but when i listened again - he hasn't said anything against the SFA, only the government, press, other clubs.

 

honestly think they ran that whole pish through a solicitor to see how exposed it would leave them and he's been coached on what he can and cant say. 

 

 

You’d have thought the “nobody has covid” comment and suggesting that the self-isolation rules are “political” would warrant some sort of action. Bringing the game into disrepute or something?

geneva_ger, ronniescu and Robmc1 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I thought this at the time - why isn't he getting pulled up for this but when i listened again - he hasn't said anything against the SFA, only the government, press, other clubs.

 

honestly think they ran that whole pish through a solicitor to see how exposed it would leave them and he's been coached on what he can and cant say. 

 

 

He doesn't need to say anything about the SFA to be deemed as bringing the game into disrepute.

glasgow argyle likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

He doesn't need to say anything about the SFA to be deemed as bringing the game into disrepute.

Criticism of other member clubs qualifies as bringing the game into disrepute or it would be a fee for all with member clubs arguing with each other all over the place. 

dougie76, plumbGER and Amokachi like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brubear said:

Criticism of other member clubs qualifies as bringing the game into disrepute or it would be a fee for all with member clubs arguing with each other all over the place. 

PlumbGER. Apologies, my response should have been to Brian. 

plumbGER likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Criticism of other member clubs qualifies as bringing the game into disrepute or it would be a fee for all with member clubs arguing with each other all over the place. 

You’ve got to think that due to their (celtic) conduct this year plus the ineptness by the football authorities in dealing with them, a few more clubs will smell the coffee, turn opinion and look for change?

Brubear likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

You’ve got to think that due to their (celtic) conduct this year plus the ineptness by the football authorities in dealing with them, a few more clubs will smell the coffee, turn opinion and look for change?

Tou would think so but I doubt many, if any,, will have the balls to put their head above the parapet.  St Johnstone staement was fairly strong to be fair to them. 

Robmc1 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Can only imagine the mental health/bullying card is being played behind the scenes 

He knew what he was doing mentioning bullying and the health protocols at stadiums. He's not as stupid as he looks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Tou would think so but I doubt many, if any,, will have the balls to put their head above the parapet.  St Johnstone staement was fairly strong to be fair to them. 

Hopefully when the balance of power changes (as it is well on its way to doing) this will break the apparent stranglehold they seem to have on the game. Either way I think Lawell may very well leave at the end of the season, the sooner the better...

Link to post
Share on other sites

lennon’s complaints about other club’s Covid protocols have prompted the Joint Response Group to respond.

The group have written to every Premiership club in the wake of the scums boss’ astonishing press conference this week.

singled out Hamilton and St Johnstone when he claimed his squad were “cramped like sardines” when changing before their games as the respective grounds.

Both have denied lennon’s accusations, with The Saints issuing a strong statement in which they described his comments as “inaccurate and unfounded”.

But now the JRG - made up of representatives from the SPFL and Scottish FA - have now contacted all top flight clubs asking for a run down of their match day protocols to ensure guidelines are being followed

 

They knew exactly what they were doing with that "rant"  its only going to keep ramping up as we close in on 55  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

You’d have thought the “nobody has covid” comment and suggesting that the self-isolation rules are “political” would warrant some sort of action. Bringing the game into disrepute or something?

not sure what their rulebook says on what constitutes bringing the game into disrepute, they change and bend the fucking thing that often. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...