Old shirts 🔴⚪🔵

Joe meichan

13 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

@MattyBlue Thanks mate i will check them out. They look really decent quality also 

Yeah they are bud I was very surprised with how good they where 

only one I’m disappointed with is the purple 90s one I didn’t buy it, when you zoom into the picture it has some sort of stripes within the lighter stripes and when I compared that with a picture of a real one it didn’t seem right 

all the others are bang on though

0EBBB1D9-87A1-4893-96DA-8C21862E7A7A.jpeg

Just came across this page on eBay so much random stuff, might be of interest to some people here all sorts of rangers related things here

shirts, very old programs, pin badges, really old tickets  and other bits

amongst a lot of mhanky stuff and other random bits

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stewart999999/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• 11 months later...

More of a question. I cleared out my mum's loft yesterday and found some of my old Rangers gear. The orange NTL top with Ferguson on the back, away 1993 kit etc. 

I spotted this and was wondering if it's worth anything? Probably not but thought I'd see if anyone has better knowledge of the old shirts and accessories 👍🏻

20220119_172435.thumb.jpg.f30597317726d3fac6e17546c0a6e53e.jpg

13 hours ago, Johnsey said:

More of a question. I cleared out my mum's loft yesterday and found some of my old Rangers gear. The orange NTL top with Ferguson on the back, away 1993 kit etc. 

I spotted this and was wondering if it's worth anything? Probably not but thought I'd see if anyone has better knowledge of the old shirts and accessories 👍🏻

20220119_172435.thumb.jpg.f30597317726d3fac6e17546c0a6e53e.jpg

The blue ones are extremely common. You see them listed on eBay and Depop for between £50-150 with not a lot of takers. There's one on eBay at the moment sitting at £60 something but it's been up since August.

The black one you have is more rare. They don't come up much. Depending on condition and size I still personally couldn't see it going for anything over £60 though.

On 21/01/2021 at 10:13, MattyBlue said:

My mate orders them bud I don’t know where he gets them from I’m paying £25 a pop

However, they are all on eBay mate just search rangers retro I’m sure they are all between £25/30 on there 

Would advise maybe buying a size up from normal, in my experience from the ones I bought in the past anyway these are all from China 

D43DBF98-FAB0-44D9-BCB2-AC752C94E3D9.jpeg

9FE5268C-6718-4E10-A6EB-7B008A4D2C2A.jpeg

B6B81FBC-79D9-49EC-97BC-823C48E493D3.jpeg

I have the originals of a few of these and they don’t look like that :lol:

The 93 home and away tops there are hatchet jobs and the sponsors and collars on most of them are give aways.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The blue ones are extremely common. You see them listed on eBay and Depop for between £50-150 with not a lot of takers. There's one on eBay at the moment sitting at £60 something but it's been up since August.

The black one you have is more rare. They don't come up much. Depending on condition and size I still personally couldn't see it going for anything over £60 though.

Thanks, pal!