A Team Talk to the Playing Squad

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

At this time I'd love it if I could either speak to the squad directly or have it read out to them just how much winning this season's league title would mean to the Rangers support.  What it would mean after having to claw ourselves back from the lowest division.  To have faced the near extinction of the Rangers and the communal blood-lust of the other clubs in trying to kill us off.   To have endured the jibes and mockery of opposition fans.  To have endured the bias and constant criticism of the entire Scottish media who took great delight in highlighting any flaws or failures in our return journey.  I'd like to emphasise to the players that they would forever be legends, remembered for life by us all.  The respect and adulation from the Rangers fans would follow them throughout the rest of their careers and lives.  Finally, I'd like them to win this title in dedication and remembrance of those who died 50 years ago at Ibrox.  That, for me, would be the greatest incentive of all.

I'm pretty sure they know, and have been told this?

My Fathers Scarf likes this

This team have the chance to become Rangers legends and due to circumstances not under any real pressure.

It’s time for them to get the bit between their teeth and push on.

What we can’t have is what happened at Motherwell, just walking about the park until Motherwell scored. I suspect this was because after them dropping points against Hibs and Livvy.

March on, Rangers.

Means the absolute world to us as a support.

Just remember how we felt in those dark days. Scrambling a draw up at Peterhead on the opening day of League 2, losing to Stirling Albion, Alloa and Raith Rovers. In those darkest times it was so so difficult to see when this would next happen. I'll admit I did think at one time we'd be lucky to stop 15, 16 in a row, it was so bad.

This is going to a fucking party and a half.

Madina, DrLaudrup and rbt1548 like this
4 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

I wish my dad was still here to see it 💙

Me too. I lost him Feb 2020. He was only 65. So many years of going to watch us play shite teams and put in shite performances whilst that mob gloated. My Dad didn’t think we’d ever win the title again. Really wish he could be here to see us being the ones that are gloating and being so close to 55. 

As for the speech to the players - just fcking do this